Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

i'm proud of the players today

watched the game on the interweb this afternoon and i have to say i was delighted with the players.

it could have been weasy for 1 or 2 of them to let nerves get the better of them but they all turned up and worked hard. i dont ffeel it was a derby match but it was certainly an important game against promotion rivals and we got the job done in a professional way. If any of the players are reading this then they should hold their heads high after today.

We are unstoppable now.. see you all outside City Hall in May.

I will officially forgive them for the 7-1 now and was also able to watch on the net (for once the action wasn''t behind Norfolk''s commentry). Glowing with restored pride and it looked like the players were walking 10ft tall as they came off the pitch. OTBC.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Agree with most of that and I ope we are at City Hall in May![/quote]

trust me mate... we will be.

Yep, big thanks to all players and management yesterday for giving us something to really smile about. Its been brill! Get ready to lift that trophy Holty and then get pi$$ed on the bus trip through the city!!!