Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Nelson.

Might have already been said but I thought he played really well yesterday.  Won almost everything in the air, made a few good tackles and made a couple of really good blocks, also he didn''t really make any huge mistake like he usually does.  Best game in a city shirt by a mile, keep it up.[Y]

Seems to have been playing well since he came in against southampton. 4 clean sheets out of 5 in the league including against huddersfield and Millwall as well as yesterday. Hes done a decent job for us in the last few months and deserves a bit of praise.

I have heard good things about him yesterday. Fair play to him. Like I said, I feel likeI did with Doc last year, you never feel too comfortable with him, but you can''t really argue with the clean sheets. It will be a good contest now, Whitbred coming in, Askou and Spillane not too far away and they will be pushing Doc and Admiral hard, which surely will enhance their performances. It''s nice having a competitive squad.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I have heard good things about him yesterday. Fair play to him. Like I said, I feel likeI did with Doc last year, you never feel too comfortable with him, but you can''t really argue with the clean sheets. It will be a good contest now, Whitbred coming in, Askou and Spillane not too far away and they will be pushing Doc and Admiral hard, which surely will enhance their performances. It''s nice having a competitive squad.[/quote]

I still think it''ll be Zak, Jens and Michael ahead of Doc, yes, I''ve put my tin hat on!

No tin hat required, but I actually think that the Doc is now his number 1 defender. I reckon it will be Doc and Whitbred form permitting. Having not seen a lot of Zak, I can''t really comment, but lots of people have praised him. Askou has been superb all season, but Doc can play it out better than Nelson and Askou.