Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Extra! Extra! Cameldonum flattened

Apparently the girl upstairs jumped through the floor and flattened him when Oli scored the fourth.

And he was last sighted thoroughly pancaked and muttering darkly something about Lincoln being his true love.....[:$]

''The Star'' has been alerted and are reportedly eager to interview her upstairs......

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Apparently the girl upstairs jumped through the floor and flattened him when Oli scored the fourth.

And he was last sighted thoroughly pancaked and muttering darkly something about Lincoln being his true love.....[:$]

''The Star'' has been alerted and are reportedly eager to interview her upstairs......

OTBC

[/quote]

Wrong again Bly - story of your life, really.  She was covering Tottenham v Hull and I was in Lincolnshire for Sky on a documentary.  No bothers this end - we just take it as that which football dishes out to the various supporters whether it is a 5-0 loss at home or, as in the case of Lincoln, a vital three points at Barnet.  So whether it is 5-0 or 7-1 you take it on the chin and get on with it because it is highly likely to throw something else at you before the season is out and you don''t quite know when it will finish throwing things at you.  By all accounts you played extremely well and we played extremely badly. 

We love our football but we''ve learned not to beat ourselves up about it, either way.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Wrong again Bly - story of your life, really.  She was covering Tottenham v Hull and I was in Lincolnshire for Sky on a documentary.  No bothers this end - we just take it as that which football dishes out to the various supporters whether it is a 5-0 loss at home or, as in the case of Lincoln, a vital three points at Barnet.  So whether it is 5-0 or 7-1 you take it on the chin and get on with it because it is highly likely to throw something else at you before the season is out and you don''t quite know when it will finish throwing things at you.  By all accounts you played extremely well and we played extremely badly. 

We love our football but we''ve learned not to beat ourselves up about it, either way.

[/quote]

How come you did not go to the game as back in December you posted that you were a season ticket holder in the East Stand.Now if you cannot turn down a few quid in order to go to your biggest game of the season things must be bad.The potential for stories relating from yesterday''s game was far more mouthwatering than a Sky documentary in Lincolnshire.I smell bull but then again i am just a thick ex plod.

Go on Cam spoil yourself as i know you will not be able to resist.........

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Iceni Power!!. What I find puzzling about the response from Cam is that "She", who is supposed to be a Norwich fan, wen to cover Spurs v Hull when there was a much bigger story on her doorstep, involving her team......[/quote]

Exactly, plus the fact he told us back in December that he is an East Stand season ticket holder at Col U.

My god, you haven''t lost those marvellous skills of deduction.I''m surprised there are still criminals at large in this wonderful nation

[quote user="BIC"]My god, you haven''t lost those marvellous skills of deduction.
I''m surprised there are still criminals at large in this wonderful nation
[/quote]

Keep up to date please BIC i retired 15 years ago.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="BIC"]My god, you haven''t lost those marvellous skills of deduction.
I''m surprised there are still criminals at large in this wonderful nation
[/quote]

Keep up to date please BIC i retired 15 years ago.

[/quote]

There''s you retired and poor Cam still working hard for his press agency at the age of 67( I think he said) , just doesn''t seem fair does it?

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL! Funny how Cam spent sooooo much time posting on yesterdays game, posting links about us not getting more tickets and generally jumping on the pig ignorant Cowling bandwagon. Now he & his second (or is it first) club have been put in their place, it''s just three points and move on..... complete joker & serial liar

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Deary me. When did you have your humour bypass?

But still. One love.

OTBC