Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Is Jarvis actually going to make it?

I don''t go to reserve games unfortuately so I don''t get the chance to see him in action week in week out.  But for those who do; Will he make it?  Will he break into the first team in years to come?  Or will he become the next Coote and get shipped off to Colchester/Peterborough etc? 

He seems to be able to find the target every so often in the reserves.  I know I shouldn''t compare them, but previous youngsters such as Bellers, Eadie, Kents etc had already broken into the first team by Jarvis'' age.

Just wondering if we''ve got the next big thing on our hands or the player dubbed the next big thing only to flop?

I saw Jarvo play in the England U19 game at Carrow Road and he was very ordinary, in my humble opinion. Hendolooks more of a prospect.

Good question. I''m not sure, whenever I''ve seen him he looks class and people forget that he is a bit younger than Hendo and Shackell so I think he will.

"Hendo looks more of a prospect" do me a favour mate. He''ll soon join Adrian Coote at Dereham Town in the Ridgeons Premier Division...... He''s rubbish.

Lazy.I just get the feeling Jarvis is a bit lazy. He''s 19 and his application has already been questioned - not a good sign for a "hungry" youngster is it?I hope he proves himself.

Jarvis won''t make it, if all he gets to do this season is train and then play reserve games. With the best will in the world he needs a sterner test than playing Coventry reserves...

He should be loaned out to a Div1 or Div 2 side so than he can get actual match experience, learn the game, learn how to play clogging centre-halfs, learn what it''s all about, score some league goals.

The guy has undoubted potential and ability but this season is a critical one for him, if he spends it not even getting on the bench, next year he''ll be 20 and will hardly ever have played. He needs to get match experience, realistically he''s not getting it at Norwich this season. GET HIM LOANED OUT !!!

Otherwise it will be too late.

Is Jarvis going to make it ?Not if they keep messing about on that PFI deal with the county council they won''t...

[quote]Is Jarvis going to make it ?Not if they keep messing about on that PFI deal with the county council they won''t...[/quote]

:

That''s shocking !!!!