Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

If we win on saturday we go top!

Just realised cos Leeds are playing in the cup if we win on saturday we will definately go top! Ok so they will have a few games in hand over us but then the pressure will be back on them to regain top spot

I reckon that it must really be playing on the Leeds players minds by now.We were miles behind them a month or two ago.

If that''s the case then for some reason I would rather we were playing Walsall away than Brentford at home. I think that Brentford are capable of coming to Carrow Road and getting a draw.

[quote user="methcanary"]If that''s the case then for some reason I would rather we were playing Walsall away than Brentford at home. I think that Brentford are capable of coming to Carrow Road and getting a draw.[/quote]the form we are in at this time...we can beat anyone comfortably in this league [Y] bring em on i say

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="methcanary"]If that''s the case then for some reason I would rather we were playing Walsall away than Brentford at home. I think that Brentford are capable of coming to Carrow Road and getting a draw.[/quote]the form we are in at this time...we can beat anyone comfortably in this league [Y] bring em on i say[/quote]

Yeh would tend to agree with you there CTID, but it''s just the whole `we will go top'' thing that makes me a little nervous.

[quote user="methcanary"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="methcanary"]If that''s the case then for some reason I would rather we were playing Walsall away than Brentford at home. I think that Brentford are capable of coming to Carrow Road and getting a draw.[/quote]the form we are in at this time...we can beat anyone comfortably in this league [Y] bring em on i say[/quote]

Yeh would tend to agree with you there CTID, but it''s just the whole `we will go top'' thing that makes me a little nervous.

[/quote]Lambert wont let this get to the players....could of said that when we were close to second/going into second...he will have the players focused on winning the game 1st and formost

I wondered why this had not been posted earlier as I noticed this possibility a few hours ago on reading the Mail on Sunday. I assumed that Leeds must have a game on Tuesday, and was just checking it when I saw this post. All the more incentive for the team to turn on the style on Saturday. Spainboy will not be a happy man come Saturday night and Leeds will be regretting getting diverted by the Cups which will surely now push them into the lottery of the play-offs. Charlton are playing Tuesday and will also go within three points of Leeds if the beat Hartlepool at home.  [<:o)]

[quote user="morty"]I reckon that it must really be playing on the Leeds players minds by now.We were miles behind them a month or two ago.[/quote]You should go on Waccoe (Leeds forum) and just read some of the posts relating to us. Crapping it is not the word, they are scared shitless. Most of them are going on about how 2nd would be ok, it is top draw entertainment.

[quote user="Longy"][quote user="morty"]I reckon that it must really be playing on the Leeds players minds by now.We were miles behind them a month or two ago.[/quote]You should go on Waccoe (Leeds forum) and just read some of the posts relating to us. Crapping it is not the word, they are scared shitless. Most of them are going on about how 2nd would be ok, it is top draw entertainment.

[/quote]I may just pay that a visit lol.

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Leeds:

2007/08 finished 5th

2008/09 finished 4th

2009/10............ 3rd? I hope so.[/quote]Oh I hope so too.I have friends who support many teams, and for some reason a high proportion of Leeds fans.And every one of them has this arrogant attitude that they somehow deserve better, just because they used to be successful.I hope Ken Bates destroys them.

[quote user="Longy"][quote user="morty"]I reckon that it must really be playing on the Leeds players minds by now.

We were miles behind them a month or two ago.
[/quote]

You should go on Waccoe (Leeds forum) and just read some of the posts relating to us. Crapping it is not the word, they are scared shitless. Most of them are going on about how 2nd would be ok, it is top draw entertainment.

[/quote] Yeah have been on there having a read. They have a nice opinion of us! Such comments as" 6 fingered pig ######rs and inbred bumpkins" I really really hope they blow it and us Charlton and Col U go up.