Sign in to follow this  
Churchmans

Calm down.

I have read with increasing amusement the threads about the colchester game.At the end of the day it was just another game between two third division teams. Lets see how good you are next year.

[quote user="Churchmans"]I have read with increasing amusement the threads about the colchester game.At the end of the day it was just another game between two third division teams. Lets see how good you are next year.[/quote]

So you agree we''re going up then?

[quote user="Churchmans"]I have read with increasing amusement the threads about the colchester game.At the end of the day it was just another game between two third division teams. Lets see how good you are next year.[/quote]

You seem like a nice chap......

Can we be friends as everyone else seems to hate me on here?  Please?

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

You seem like a nice chap......

Can we be friends as everyone else seems to hate me on here?  Please?

[/quote]

The classic example of why beggars can''t be choosers.

Wouldn''t it be funny though if we got promoted and Ipshit got relegated?I''d happily never play them again.[:)]

I expect us to deal with bottom half sides like yourself very very easily..... congrats on getting more than 20''000 for a game by the way. You must be soooo proud LOL!

Not nearly as amusing as the idea that Ipswich are safe from relegation to said third division.

Wasn''t the Churchmans stand where all the old ladies sat? I think it is mainly empty now along with most of the ground. The hard end is the North Stand. I only know this because I remember us running it one Boxing Day. Happy Memories.

Both of us could yet pass you on the way down