Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Best peformance of the season...

What do you think was our best peformance of the season?Some Colchester fan''s just been telling me that their best and worst peformances have came against us, and that our best and worst have been against them. I would agree that out worst has, but not our best, not by a long shot. We were quality in the second half yes, but we were 2nd best in the first half I think. Bristol Rovers is a good contender I think.

Leeds away, even if the result didnt reflect it! I was there and witnessed as dominate them for  long spells of the games forcing their defenders into the box and their middle field defending on the edge of it... they were having to try and attack us on the break as we came at them wave after wave.Even my girlfriend and her family (who are leeds fans and were there in the home end) admitted after the game that we were the better team that night and very unlucky to not come  away with at least a point!

I''m not sure how much it counts considering the result, but I thought we were outstanding at Leeds.  First time I genuinely believed we could go up automatically.