Sign in to follow this  
Jonnypncfc

korey smith!

as i was watching the lovely highlights i could help notice that e was limping a hell of alot at the end any news on that??? o and plus henderson what a fat twit!!

[quote user="morty"]Whatever was up with Korey he wasn''t substituted, so I''m hoping he ran it off.[/quote]Don''t think we had any subs left at that point, still I suppose he would still have come off if he was that bad.

The bit when he was limping was just before Johnsons goal, and whitbread came on as a sub after that, so im guessing he would have come off if there was a problem not stayed onfor the last 10 on that dodgey pitch with muppets like Henderson throwing themselves about!

[quote user="birchfest"]The bit when he was limping was just before Johnsons goal, and whitbread came on as a sub after that, so im guessing he would have come off if there was a problem not stayed onfor the last 10 on that dodgey pitch with muppets like Henderson throwing themselves about!
[/quote]I think the bit were he was limping was just before Holts goal. He had tackled a guy and gave away a throw in, stayed down off the pitch for a few seconds then limped back on the pitch. Throw in went into the area and straight to Forster who launched it forward to Holt for number FIVE. Korey looked unease for the rest of the game, hope he''s ok as he was magnificent on Saturday.