Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

was gunn in home end???

Yes he was. He booked tickets posing as a Colchester fan....much the same as everyone else.[:D]

Watched the game on the internet and he was just outside the directors box area as the camera panned from Delia down to Gunn.

Can''t really understand why he would want to go, hearing all the Lambert plaudits.

Just goes to show what Lamberts acheived compared to Gunn as most of the players on the pitch yesterday were ''Gunns'' men.

Yes, and with Norwich leading 3 or 4 nil, he looked sick as a parrot, until the bloke next to him said he was on camera, then he raised a sickly smile.

I think Gunny wanted Norwich to be beaten again. He''s a bitter man, who won''t accept the fact that he wasn''t good enough as a manager.

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]Yes, and with Norwich leading 3 or 4 nil, he looked sick as a parrot, until the bloke next to him said he was on camera, then he raised a sickly smile. I think Gunny wanted Norwich to be beaten again. He''s a bitter man, who won''t accept the fact that he wasn''t good enough as a manager.[/quote]

Pig sick he looked......and probably touting for a job.

That''s just fantasy Canarygeorge. When he was a pundit on Sky for one of our matches earlier in the season (can''t remember which one off the top of my head) they made a point of saying how was cheering the team on and up on his feet when we scored.

how do you know that by seeing him for 5 mins? do u sit there with a ig smile on ya face for 90 mins..? I think it''s good he still there supporting us after he gets twats like u sh*t stiring.. he was a crap manager but you don''t have to make up stuff like that!!

[quote user="Nuff Said"]That''s just fantasy Canarygeorge. When he was a pundit on Sky for one of our matches earlier in the season (can''t remember which one off the top of my head) they made a point of saying how was cheering the team on and up on his feet when we scored.[/quote]It was the Leeds game.He also mentioned that if he was still manager we would be pretty near the top of the league.Lol.

Gunny could not to be experienced (or even good) enough as a manager, you are right, but nevertheless I have a great respect for him as a City''s legend and as a man.

Irrespective of where he sat, he was there as a City supporter! Anyone saying he wanted Norwich to lose is talking squat.

he was there as he was paid to be there by the new bbc football league show on monday night. He is working on the programme. Matt Holland is also on the show and he was at Ipswich covering that game.

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="morty"]Would have been funny if they had chucked him out![/quote]Surely Gunn is now a Col Who legend after the 7-1.[/quote]Possibly, maybe they will offer him a job lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Nuff Said"]That''s just fantasy Canarygeorge. When he was a pundit on Sky for one of our matches earlier in the season (can''t remember which one off the top of my head) they made a point of saying how was cheering the team on and up on his feet when we scored.
[/quote]

It was the Leeds game.

He also mentioned that if he was still manager we would be pretty near the top of the league.

Lol.
[/quote]

What he actually did was reply to a question put to him in the studio about where he thought the team would have been if he had still been in charge.

His reply was that he would have hoped/thought they would have been in a similar position.

Not a Gunn apologist but sick of the usual bull from people twisting the story!

[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Nuff Said"]That''s just fantasy Canarygeorge. When he was a pundit on Sky for one of our matches earlier in the season (can''t remember which one off the top of my head) they made a point of saying how was cheering the team on and up on his feet when we scored.[/quote]It was the Leeds game.He also mentioned that if he was still manager we would be pretty near the top of the league.Lol.[/quote]

What he actually did was reply to a question put to him in the studio about where he thought the team would have been if he had still been in charge.

His reply was that he would have hoped/thought they would have been in a similar position.

Not a Gunn apologist but sick of the usual bull from people twisting the story!

[/quote]I know what he said mate.[:)]

Was he there yesterday at Cowling''s request? Just wondered as he was seated near the directors box, don''t see McNally putting him on the guest list...

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]Yes, and with Norwich leading 3 or 4 nil, he looked sick as a parrot, until the bloke next to him said he was on camera, then he raised a sickly smile.

I think Gunny wanted Norwich to be beaten again. He''s a bitter man, who won''t accept the fact that he wasn''t good enough as a manager.[/quote]What a pile of bollocks.

[quote user="wilw6"]Was he there yesterday at Cowling''s request? Just wondered as he was seated near the directors box, don''t see McNally putting him on the guest list...[/quote]Yes, I reckon the Colchester chairman invited him to put the fear of God into Boothroyd.Cowling had probably told Boothroyd that they MUST beat Norwich and if they didn''t he''d would be out on his ear.Looks like Bryan Gunn will be a manager again quicker than he expected ?

For f**k sake, cant we give gunny a break now ?

Yes he didnt cut it as the boss, but he is more NCFC than most of us ever will be.

Is he maybe still bitter ? probably, who wouldnt be.

Right call to get rid, harsh on him, but still correct, that doesnt change the fact he is still Mr NCFC through and through.

He will always be a legend in my eyes.

Most of the older posters on this forum knew it would end in tears for gunny being the boss.

That should NEVER take away from the fact he has always been a legend for us.

[quote user="CharlieH"][quote user="Canarygeorge"]Yes, and with Norwich leading 3 or 4 nil, he looked sick as a parrot, until the bloke next to him said he was on camera, then he raised a sickly smile. I think Gunny wanted Norwich to be beaten again. He''s a bitter man, who won''t accept the fact that he wasn''t good enough as a manager.[/quote]
What a pile of bollocks.
[/quote]

yea that''s exactly what i was trying to say lol

[quote user="the1englishman"]For f**k sake, cant we give gunny a break now ?

Yes he didnt cut it as the boss, but he is more NCFC than most of us ever will be.

Is he maybe still bitter ? probably, who wouldnt be.

Right call to get rid, harsh on him, but still correct, that doesnt change the fact he is still Mr NCFC through and through.

He will always be a legend in my eyes.

Most of the older posters on this forum knew it would end in tears for gunny being the boss.

That should NEVER take away from the fact he has always been a legend for us.[/quote]Well said, Gunn is a legend!

[quote user="the1englishman"]Most of the older posters on this forum knew it would end in tears for gunny being the boss. That should NEVER take away from the fact he has always been a legend for us.[/quote]

Quite agree, lets move on and let him enjoy coming to watch our games just like Hucks does.

After reading a couple of comments, it think it needs pointing out again, Gunn is a Norwich supporter, and Norwich Legend, unfortunately, he was not a good enough manager.....

Good point actually, he is nothing in football now.. Just a regular joe.

How come he didnt get chucked out? This is double standards Cowling!!! :)