Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

Mr Robbie Cowling

I thougt I''d send someone at Col Who an e-mail asking them to pass it on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. I wonder if she will. But anyway heres a copy of the e-mail.

-------------------------------------------------------

Dear Caroline,

This message is not at all intended to offend you but I''d like to ask you a favour. Could you pass a message on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. Could you tell him to come out and give it the loud mouth about Norwich City being a local derby and all this other rubbish. Also I see that he was more than happy to big up the game before but now after a 0 - 5 defeat he seems to have shut up. Please don''t just delete this make sure he gets the message as we may never get the chance to play you again as we are going up and well you''re going nowhere. Could you ask him has he ever seen one of the best natural goal scorers ever Gary Doherty ? As I said this message is no way intended at you but the village idiot Robbie Cowling.

Yours Sincerely,

--------------------------------------------------- I did put my proper name just rather not post it.

[quote user="Paul Lambert"]I thougt I''d send someone at Col Who an e-mail asking them to pass it on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. I wonder if she will. But anyway heres a copy of the e-mail.

Dear Caroline,

This message is not at all intended to offend you but I''d like to ask you a favour. Could you pass a message on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. Could you tell him to come out and give it the loud mouth about Norwich City being a local derby and all this other rubbish. Also I see that he was more than happy to big up the game before but now after a 0 - 5 defeat he seems to have shut up. Please don''t just delete this make sure he gets the message as we may never get the chance to play you again as we are going up and well you''re going nowhere. Could you ask him has he ever seen one of the best natural goal scorers ever Gary Doherty ? As I said this message is no way intended at you but the village idiot Robbie Cowling.

Yours Sincerely,

--------------------------------------------------- I did put my proper name just rather not post it.[/quote]Wow, pretty pathetic really. Makes you look as big a fool as Cowling.

[quote user="Paul Lambert"]I thougt I''d send someone at Col Who an e-mail asking them to pass it on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. I wonder if she will. But anyway heres a copy of the e-mail.

Dear Caroline,

Yours Sincerely,

--------------------------------------------------- I did put my proper name just rather not post it.[/quote]

I know you beat us but no need for that surely?

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Paul Lambert"]I thougt I''d send someone at Col Who an e-mail asking them to pass it on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. I wonder if she will. But anyway heres a copy of the e-mail. ------------------------------------------------------- Dear Caroline, This message is not at all intended to offend you but I''d like to ask you a favour. Could you pass a message on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. Could you tell him to come out and give it the loud mouth about Norwich City being a local derby and all this other rubbish. Also I see that he was more than happy to big up the game before but now after a 0 - 5 defeat he seems to have shut up. Please don''t just delete this make sure he gets the message as we may never get the chance to play you again as we are going up and well you''re going nowhere. Could you ask him has he ever seen one of the best natural goal scorers ever Gary Doherty ? As I said this message is no way intended at you but the village idiot Robbie Cowling. Yours Sincerely, --------------------------------------------------- I did put my proper name just rather not post it.[/quote]

Wow, pretty pathetic really. Makes you look as big a fool as Cowling.
[/quote]

If you''re not going to put a decent comment please don''t comment.

[quote user="Paul Lambert"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Paul Lambert"]I thougt I''d send someone at Col Who an e-mail asking them to pass it on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. I wonder if she will. But anyway heres a copy of the e-mail. ------------------------------------------------------- Dear Caroline, This message is not at all intended to offend you but I''d like to ask you a favour. Could you pass a message on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. Could you tell him to come out and give it the loud mouth about Norwich City being a local derby and all this other rubbish. Also I see that he was more than happy to big up the game before but now after a 0 - 5 defeat he seems to have shut up. Please don''t just delete this make sure he gets the message as we may never get the chance to play you again as we are going up and well you''re going nowhere. Could you ask him has he ever seen one of the best natural goal scorers ever Gary Doherty ? As I said this message is no way intended at you but the village idiot Robbie Cowling. Yours Sincerely, --------------------------------------------------- I did put my proper name just rather not post it.[/quote]Wow, pretty pathetic really. Makes you look as big a fool as Cowling.[/quote]If you''re not going to put a decent comment please don''t comment.[/quote]If you''re not going to start a decent thread please don''t start one.

[quote user="Paul Lambert"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Paul Lambert"]I thougt I''d send someone at Col Who an e-mail asking them to pass it on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. I wonder if she will. But anyway heres a copy of the e-mail. ------------------------------------------------------- Dear Caroline, This message is not at all intended to offend you but I''d like to ask you a favour. Could you pass a message on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. Could you tell him to come out and give it the loud mouth about Norwich City being a local derby and all this other rubbish. Also I see that he was more than happy to big up the game before but now after a 0 - 5 defeat he seems to have shut up. Please don''t just delete this make sure he gets the message as we may never get the chance to play you again as we are going up and well you''re going nowhere. Could you ask him has he ever seen one of the best natural goal scorers ever Gary Doherty ? As I said this message is no way intended at you but the village idiot Robbie Cowling. Yours Sincerely, --------------------------------------------------- I did put my proper name just rather not post it.[/quote]

[/quote]

If you''re not going to put a decent comment please don''t comment.[/quote]

Define: Decent comment.....

One that doesn''t make you look like a prat presumably!

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Paul Lambert"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Paul Lambert"]I thougt I''d send someone at Col Who an e-mail asking them to pass it on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. I wonder if she will. But anyway heres a copy of the e-mail. ------------------------------------------------------- Dear Caroline, This message is not at all intended to offend you but I''d like to ask you a favour. Could you pass a message on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. Could you tell him to come out and give it the loud mouth about Norwich City being a local derby and all this other rubbish. Also I see that he was more than happy to big up the game before but now after a 0 - 5 defeat he seems to have shut up. Please don''t just delete this make sure he gets the message as we may never get the chance to play you again as we are going up and well you''re going nowhere. Could you ask him has he ever seen one of the best natural goal scorers ever Gary Doherty ? As I said this message is no way intended at you but the village idiot Robbie Cowling. Yours Sincerely, --------------------------------------------------- I did put my proper name just rather not post it.[/quote]

[/quote]

If you''re not going to start a decent thread please don''t start one.
[/quote]

hehehehe! made me chuckle!...its funny cos its true

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Paul Lambert"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Paul Lambert"]I thougt I''d send someone at Col Who an e-mail asking them to pass it on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. I wonder if she will. But anyway heres a copy of the e-mail. ------------------------------------------------------- Dear Caroline, This message is not at all intended to offend you but I''d like to ask you a favour. Could you pass a message on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. Could you tell him to come out and give it the loud mouth about Norwich City being a local derby and all this other rubbish. Also I see that he was more than happy to big up the game before but now after a 0 - 5 defeat he seems to have shut up. Please don''t just delete this make sure he gets the message as we may never get the chance to play you again as we are going up and well you''re going nowhere. Could you ask him has he ever seen one of the best natural goal scorers ever Gary Doherty ? As I said this message is no way intended at you but the village idiot Robbie Cowling. Yours Sincerely, --------------------------------------------------- I did put my proper name just rather not post it.[/quote]

[/quote]

If you''re not going to start a decent thread please don''t start one.
[/quote]

hehehehe! made me chuckle!...its funny cos its true

[/quote]

Bethnal that is, not OP!

Forget the emails, send him a dummy with the note "Dear Robbie, i think you spat this out and thought you might like it back"

If you must send an email, don''t make it one that makes Norwich fans look illiterate.

It''s hard to come across as superior and smug when you can''t even string a comprehensible sentence together.

Those wavy lines of different colours that Microsoft Word puts under your typing aren''t because you are making waves you know?

Sending a well crafted e-mail/letter pointing out what a plonker he has been might have been quite a decent idea - but unfortunately the one above isn''t it.

Dear Caroline,

Yours Sincerely,

--------------------------------------------------- I did put my proper name just rather not post it.[/quote]I do believe that you may have failed at life.

[quote user="Paul Lambert"]I thougt I''d send someone at Col Who an e-mail asking them to pass it on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. I wonder if she will. But anyway heres a copy of the e-mail. ------------------------------------------------------- Dear Caroline, This message is not at all intended to offend you but I''d like to ask you a favour. Could you pass a message on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. Could you tell him to come out and give it the loud mouth about Norwich City being a local derby and all this other rubbish. Also I see that he was more than happy to big up the game before but now after a 0 - 5 defeat he seems to have shut up. Please don''t just delete this make sure he gets the message as we may never get the chance to play you again as we are going up and well you''re going nowhere. Could you ask him has he ever seen one of the best natural goal scorers ever Gary Doherty ? As I said this message is no way intended at you but the village idiot Robbie Cowling. Yours Sincerely, --------------------------------------------------- I did put my proper name just rather not post it.[/quote]

so your names not Paul Lambert then?? Dam these internet Aliases!

At school we teach the kids to think, say, write, check and correct their work.

I have no problem with you saying what you think, but as soon as you decide to put it in an email or letter and send it to someone, at least read it through to check that you have used some punctuation and capital letters.

It makes it so much easier for the reader to make sense of your rapier wit and sarcastic genius.

As childish as it was, still made me laugh [:)]But if you are going to do it, at least be mature and point out what a fool he has been, without looking one yourself.

[quote user="Brendan"]As childish as it was, still made me laugh [:)][/quote]Wasnt as funny as the pic morty put up of Cowling with a penis drawn on his face.So childish yet made me giggle like a fool.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Brendan"]As childish as it was, still made me laugh [:)][/quote]Wasnt as funny as the pic morty put up of Cowling with a penis drawn on his face.So childish yet made me giggle like a fool.[/quote]You mean this pic of his unusual birthmark?[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/1090183a.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA2nd time still made me laugh as bad ><[/quote]Tell me about it, for a 42 year old I have a pathetically childish sense of humour lol.My original plan was to draw clown makeup on him!

Re: Mr Robbie Cowling

Nexus_Canary wrote:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

2nd time still made me laugh as bad ><

Tell me about it, for a 42 year old I have a pathetically childish sense of humour lol.

My original plan was to draw clown makeup on him!

I''m 44 and I thought it was funny! And quite clever . Drawing a wang cant be easy. Nice work.

[quote user="Paul Lambert"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Paul Lambert"]I thougt I''d send someone at Col Who an e-mail asking them to pass it on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. I wonder if she will. But anyway heres a copy of the e-mail. ------------------------------------------------------- Dear Caroline, This message is not at all intended to offend you but I''d like to ask you a favour. Could you pass a message on to a certain Mr. R Cowling. Could you tell him to come out and give it the loud mouth about Norwich City being a local derby and all this other rubbish. Also I see that he was more than happy to big up the game before but now after a 0 - 5 defeat he seems to have shut up. Please don''t just delete this make sure he gets the message as we may never get the chance to play you again as we are going up and well you''re going nowhere. Could you ask him has he ever seen one of the best natural goal scorers ever Gary Doherty ? As I said this message is no way intended at you but the village idiot Robbie Cowling. Yours Sincerely, --------------------------------------------------- I did put my proper name just rather not post it.[/quote]

[/quote]

ccould say the same about you [;)]