Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

Jason Euell

I see he''s saying how he wants out of the valley so he can play first team football. What''s people''s thoughts of him? He may not be the most prolific in the premier league, but still pops up with goals here and there & and at a stretch we may be able to afford him????

Charlton manager Alan Curbishley insists he has no intentions of letting Jason Euell leave in January.

The striker cost the Addicks a club record £4.75million when he signed from Wimbledon during July 2001, but he has found himself down The Valley pecking order this season, starting just six times in the Barclays Premiership so far.

"Jason extended his contract in the summer," said the Addicks boss.

"Jason extended his contract in the summer"

That does not mean is un-buyable, simply that he was likely to figure in his plans in the summer, but since he has not.

However, it may put his price up. £1.5? Whats his age?

"Yes please"! I''m gonna write to ''Santa'' tonight, so he can drop him on the bench on Boxing Day! Aww blow! I will have to wait till the January sales (forgot about the transfer window).

Jason is a good ''pro'', and his qualities will most definitely suit our style of play. I would like to see him here!

No, and no, and no. Journeyman looking for a paypacket? I think so.  I thought i saw him in ASDA but I think it may have been Carl Cort, or it could have been Ronaldo( either of them).    

no hes in argos for £14.99

Anyway, maybe............

Would add class, but again price and where would he fit in the team? Would he work with what we have......... we need to look for a player like ashton or someone who will fit in the style of play we use......

morty, have another look at Everton''s squad, then their league position.......full of ''journeymen looking for a paypacket'', and 2nd in the table.......

Jason Euell, for me, yes please, but only at the right price (no more than 1m).

I would very much like to see him come to FCR, however we can''t overstretch ourselves any more, financially. If he''s too expensive then maybe a loan till end of season with the option to buy if we stay up?? sounds good to me