Sign in to follow this  
Lurd

Zema Abbey

Now i know he''s been unfortunate with injuries but does anyone think he''s got any chance of ever getting back in the first team, even if we dont make it this season? I think personally, he''s just getting fit enough to be sold..

I think Zema offeres a very viable and real threat upfront. Everytime he comes back he scores a few goals, if Roberts declines anymore two big powerful front men Svensson and Abbey offer a real fight for a place up alongside Hux.

I think 8 goals in 3 and a half years is the kind of thing we expected of the norwich of old, not where we''re going now..

I''d be very surprised if Abbey played any large part for us in the future. He doesn''t have the aerial dominance of either Svensson or Roberts, the pace, creativity and class of Hucks, or the eye for goal of McKenzie. Take into account Hendo and Jarvis as well (plus any purchases we make should we achieve the magic "p") and I don''t think there''s much space for Zema. It''s a shame, but I don''t think he''ll hack it in the Prem and I think he''s well down the list in terms of preferred strikers in the squad.

Zema''s 3 year contract expires this Summer and no he won''t get a new contract, be assured, so he won''t be sold, who would buy him.

ZA on 3 year contract, Rivers and Easton contracts should be up also this Summer, but are they? have they got 4 years plus contracts and if so who decided they meritted such long contracts?