Sign in to follow this  
Captain Controversy

Colchester Fans....

I hope to never see you on here again, you insignificant, bitter supporters of a total shite football club.Your chairman is a disgrace, some of your players challenges were a disgrace, your pitch and ground is a disgrace, and your players have disgraced you and themselves.I feel very smug, didnt go to the game but was on the train (from LDN) when the norwich fans got on at colchester - brilliant, sounds like a great day - glad you all enjoyed it!!!With Leeds losing, 9 points between us and tinpot utd, and Charlton not really looking spectacular - I''m getting a bit optimistic all of a sudden.

Dear restaurant manager,

Your food is terrible, the service is shocking. I hate the decor and your menu is a shambles. Your entire establishment is a disgrace!

I''ve never eaten at or been to your restaurant, but I once managed to heat up a tin of beans.

Honestly!

Sorry you feel that was because I think the vast majority of Colchester fans have nothing against your club or the fans.

You however, didnt go to the game but manged to slag off the ground & fans without even going.

Good luck for the rest of the season, I think you will get past Leeds at the top but you Sir... are an idiot.

lol....... but what about the cock that thought he could take on 1900 fans...... before realising the police were behind him and wrestled him into a lovely big puddle face down!!!!!! hahaha priceless

[quote user="Barclay Block E Boy"]lol....... but what about the cock that thought he could take on 1900 fans...... before realising the police were behind him and wrestled him into a lovely big puddle face down!!!!!! hahaha priceless[/quote]

Yes him... erm... OK... No excuses for him!!

hes right though-what a bunch of ***** you col who fans are-shit ground,shit fans shit stewards,shit chairman,shit pitch.by the way your cock of a chairman didnt stop me and 8 mates getting in the home end! run along you tin pot fan of a truely tin pot club. lets all laugh at col who ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I was sat about 6 rows behind the guy that jumped over the hoardings. He was in a group of 3 that were trying to get the ''Colchester'' fans around him singing all game long. I didn''t have the heart to tell him that most of the fans were Norwich!

[quote user="Largey"]I was sat about 6 rows behind the guy that jumped over the hoardings. He was in a group of 3 that were trying to get the ''Colchester'' fans around him singing all game long. I didn''t have the heart to tell him that most of the fans were Norwich![/quote]

LOL oh well :)

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]you insignificant, bitter supporters of a total shite football club.

[/quote]

Speak for yourself [:$]

Agreed. I find it odd that people are thanking them for coming on here and telling us how well we done. The tone was different before the game. Looks like Norwich put them in there place.

Thanks Pete, had not seen Lakey''s vid yet. He tells it how it is very funny !What was the action of the young man who''s mother shouldnt find out what he did ? Cant belive Colwho used the press room as a £70 a pop hospitality room

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]I hope to never see you on here again, you insignificant, bitter supporters of a total shite football club.

Your chairman is a disgrace, some of your players challenges were a disgrace, your pitch and ground is a disgrace, and your players have disgraced you and themselves.

I feel very smug, didnt go to the game but was on the train (from LDN) when the norwich fans got on at colchester - brilliant, sounds like a great day - glad you all enjoyed it!!!

With Leeds losing, 9 points between us and tinpot utd, and Charlton not really looking spectacular - I''m getting a bit optimistic all of a sudden.

[/quote] Is it me or are alot of people on here sounding like Leeds or Wolves fans!? I can''t work out what comes across more in this post is it ignorance or arrognance? If you view clubs this way go support Chelsea or Man Utd. comments like yours disgrace our fans.

I was feeling a bit @rsy when I  got home from the game last night having had many beers and on a  huge high, probably posted a few things that I didnt mean, but to be honest all the Col. fans I came accross yesterday were fine, apart from the fool who  was beautifully rugby tackled by plod into one of the many ponds of water on the pitch. I didn`t see any trouble outside the ground although it would appear that something kicked off in the town. There have been a few Col fans on here mouthing off, immature but they`ve probably never had anything to mouth off about before so  there you go, anyway I had a great day in Colchester and thanks. To be honest even though there were  some Norwich fans evicted from the ground in the home areas, we were all standing in the away stand for the whole game with lots of fans pushing down to the hordings, but I didnt see any stewards going over the top, if away fans had moved down to the hordings at our place they would probably been treated  a bit more harshly.   

Interesting that Mr Lakey says that abuse spewed forth from the executive boxes at Layer Road, when we didnt actually have any boxes there! :-)