Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Perfect day

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]No one was arrested because people like Smudger ejected themselves.[/quote]Poor smudger. Not another premature ejection? [:''(][/quote]He was warned before he went that the matter was entirely in his hands.[/quote]He was cold and his hands were shaking........

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]No one was arrested because people like Smudger ejected themselves.[/quote]Poor smudger. Not another premature ejection? [:''(][/quote]He was warned before he went that the matter was entirely in his hands.[/quote]He was cold and his hands were shaking........[/quote]

Don''t believe him when he tries to tell you the blisters on his hands are frostbite Lapp.

I only saw only actual ejection in our section of the East Stand. One guy quietly left with dignity after a vociferous minority hounded him out. They were more interested in spotting Norwich that watching the game. The 3 of us kept fairly quiet until the end. One moment was enjoyable though. Some 40 something loud mouth decided to berate the guy behind me and accused him of being Norwich, claiming he had shouting ''hit it'' just before Martin scored. I did myself shout ''hit it'' I have to admit. Anyway the accused, wearing a Col u scarf, put this guy in his place, telling him that he was in fact an Ex Col Utd youth Team player, and ''you are no football fan''. Just a good day for us in the East Stand, and respect to that Col u fan.

What made me smile in the West Stand was this. When we scored out first goal an elderly man of about 65 ish who was near the back jumped up, cheered loudly and waved his arms about to celebrate and he never got asked to leave, yet all the young lads around us and him who celebrated the 3rd 4th and 5th goal were all dragged out

It seemed like the 4 stewards near us were on a mission to me, we sat on the end of the row near the exit and could hear what they were saying which was really funny. They had a plan to face the crowd when any goals went it and all try to spot a few Norwich fans each to drag out. After the 4th one of them said ''''hope they don''t score too many more'''' this is becoming a full time job.

Can''t describe how funny it was sitting so close to them and listening to their frustrations [:)]