Sign in to follow this  
taintedtom2000

Lambert, whats the score?!

Norwich City manager Paul Lambert points out the score after Oli Johnson made it 4-0 to the Canaries at Colchester United. Picture: Paul Chesterton / Focus Images

When was the last time a Norwich manager would have interacted with the crowd and showed his appreciation to this extent?!

Just another reason why I''m so pleased weve got him!!

[quote user="Duffman"]Norwich City manager Paul Lambert points out the score after Grant Holt made it 5-0 to the Canaries at Colchester United. Picture: Paul Chesterton / Focus ImagesNot just once as well.    Superb manager.[/quote]That was a picture when I previewed it.   Bloody site.

[quote user="superpaddyncfc"]

Thats when we were 4-0up heres when we were 5. Lambert wats the score Lambert Lambert wats the score!!!!!!

Norwich City manager Paul Lambert points out the score after Grant Holt made it 5-0 to the Canaries at Colchester United. Picture: Paul Chesterton / Focus Images

[/quote]

Must say that apart from Walker none of the others have responded in this way, not even Martin O''neal  was quick to respond, this has to be by far the best we have seen in many a year, long may it continue 

That reminds me of the time when City won 3-0 at Nottingham Forest when Brian Clough was manager there and Bryan Gunn was in goal for City. The City fans were singing "Bryan Bryan give us a wave" and Cloughie, bless him, thought they were asking HIM and duly obliged!

I think Worthy used to answered to "Worthy what''s the score?" on occasion, then Greeno would do the honours if Worthy didn''t feel it appropriate [:)]

I miss Greeno