Sign in to follow this  
boo

Ipswich train station

Ive just heard that 300 ipswich fans boarded the train at ipswich train station on the journey home and attacked city fans badly.....does any one know if this is exagerated or please tell me this is untrue.....

An Ipswich supporting mate of mine has told me he got the train back and there was some friendly banter, and nothing malicious.Must be overexaggerated.

Certainly wasn''t the case on our train, which was packed and probably the first one back after the game. Ipswich train station was deserted except for five police officers.

I think that was the plan, however, the mob of 300 got caught up on Portman road for a fiver each.Apparently the woman was knackered at the end of it all.

Not on my train, a couple of Col Who fans walked through our carriage and when a city fan asked if he enjoyed his afternoon one mumbled something about "August" August was a long time ago fella! [:)]

[quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]lol if 300 binmen started a riot on a train it would be all over the media, i heard there were some ugly scences ie squaring up but was all calmed down.[/quote]

I think you miss herd the quote power ranger  think it was 300 ugly binners were at the scene which to be honest is stating the bleeding obvious.

When our train pulled in there was not a scummer to be seen anywhere although were lots of police. I did hear there was a little bit of an incident with the following train involving a couple of scummers who got on and the police then wading into people with batons but no its not true that 300 Ipswich fans got on and attacked our fans. Ipswich couldn''t turn out a mob of 300 even if they included every prostitute in the town!

Did one of them shout " This... IS ... IPSWICH!!"

Gotta love taht film, it''s ace!

Funny how a story quickly gets exaggerated.  If 300 Ipswich had attacked a train I think it would be headline news.

Still it made me chuckle on a grey Monday morning!

I think Gunn betrayed us by showing the Persians the seceret path to the hot gates...

Spoke to a good friend today.....who DOES NOT EXAGERATE.....a few ipswich fans got on a train ......with a little scuffle after.....nothing like the truth to spoil a good story.....