Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

When will be the best time to start singing............

.......Ole, ole, ole, ole. Ole, ole, ole ole. Going up up up. Going up, up,up

I know it''s too early at the moment but are we confident enough to sing it?

I take it you weren''t at Colchester then..

IT''S STARTED!!

Only need 36 points from a possible 60 to virtually guarantee it. We can lose 7 games and still go up! EAAAAAASY.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"].......Ole, ole, ole, ole. Ole, ole, ole ole. Going up up up. Going up, up,up

I know it''s too early at the moment but are we confident enough to sing it?[/quote]WhenOli Johnson bags the fifth on the last day of the season against Carlisle with the title allready assured[:D]

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]I take it you weren''t at Colchester then..

IT''S STARTED!!

Only need 36 points from a possible 60 to virtually guarantee it. We can lose 7 games and still go up! EAAAAAASY.[/quote]

I can see Leeds and Charlton getting more than that quite comfortably, I''d say we were looking more at 95 points to confirm promotion, and 100 points to win the league.

Look at the league table over the past 6,7,8,9...seasons and 90 points virtually guarantees you''ll go up. Can you see three teams hitting over 90 this season then!?

i can see leeds, us and charlton all getting over 90 points. The point has been made before but the league this year is the strongest its ever been. I think to get promoted this year the team/teams have to do something special and i think that means getting over 90 points.

[quote user="DanielHammond"]i can see leeds, us and charlton all getting over 90 points. The point has been made before but the league this year is the strongest its ever been. I think to get promoted this year the team/teams have to do something special and i think that means getting over 90 points.[/quote]

Correction the top 6/8 are the strongest this league has seen for a while, hence why us, Leeds and Charlton will probably all get over 90 points. The Stockports and Wycombes of this division are pretty poor.