Sign in to follow this  
dpit

Been said before...but...

When we went down, some people ventured to whisper that maybe, just maybe, relegation followed by a storming season in Div One might be just what the Club needed. They were of course howled into silence by the outraged masses. How many of you are now willing to eat a slice of the humble stuff and admit you may have been wrong?

Yeah i posted something along the lines of would relegation be so bad the club needs to drop down to come back stronger ect ect and thought i was gonna get chased out of the county! 

I honestly thought the drop down would MAKE the board see their maistakes and that they would have to act.ButI was deeply concerned about us getting back up at first attempt and until about 12 games ago thought we wouldn''t (proven wrong)And when Gunn was re-appointed  at the beg of this season I thought the Board will carry on as before.ButThe 7-1 thrasing of Colchester was just what the board needed and boy have they acted in style

[quote user="dpit"]

When we went down, some people ventured to whisper that maybe, just maybe, relegation followed by a storming season in Div One might be just what the Club needed. They were of course howled into silence by the outraged masses. How many of you are now willing to eat a slice of the humble stuff and admit you may have been wrong?

[/quote]

Exactly wat the doctor order!!

[quote user="dpit"]

[/quote]I said it...Lots...I don''t come on here very often anymore...I wonder why![:S]

Yeah, we should do really well this season, and I think that if we do manage to overtake Leeds and win the title, it should boost the confidence of our players for next season, which I think has dropped over the past few years. Really though, I think we are really a Championship side (because it''s the league we are in most of the time). I don''t think our squad is good enough for the prem. yet though

[quote user="Hit Squad"]I honestly thought the drop down would MAKE the board see their maistakes and that they would have to act.

But

I was deeply concerned about us getting back up at first attempt and until about 12 games ago thought we wouldn''t (proven wrong)
And when Gunn was re-appointed  at the beg of this season I thought the Board will carry on as before.

But
The 7-1 thrasing of Colchester was just what the board needed and boy have they acted in style
[/quote]

not yet