Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

Darel Russell on talk sport..?

I was listening to talk sport today, and they mentioned an interview coming up, with Darel Russell.But had to go to work so missed it. did anyone hear the interview or know if there''s a link to listen?

I heard it but I`m afraid there where no pearls of wisdom said, Although Darel actually sounded quite articulate and only said obviously a couple of times.

The 2 presenters didn`t really have a clue as it wasn`t Chelsea or Tottingham. One of the kept referring to Doc`s tottingham days.

[quote user="emmaroyds"]I heard it but I`m afraid there where no pearls of wisdom said, Although Darel actually sounded quite articulate and only said obviously a couple of times.

The 2 presenters didn`t really have a clue as it wasn`t Chelsea or Tottingham. One of the kept referring to Doc`s tottingham days.[/quote]Sounds about right for talksport

funnily enough  the only talksport presenter who seems to do any research and appears to know his stuff is that old swede  basher collymore  [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]funnily enough  the only talksport presenter who seems to do any research and appears to know his stuff is that old swede  basher collymore  [:D][/quote]And he was spectacularly taken to the cleaners the other week by my mate Tim for knowing Jack S hit about us… typical of all media coverage, little to no interest outside of the EPL

i never said he knew everything about everything   just more than most on that station ..  better than alan green on 5 live  that berk  is dismissive and rude if a non prem caller phones in [:D]

[quote user="emmaroyds"]I heard it but I`m afraid there where no pearls of wisdom said, Although Darel actually sounded quite articulate and only said obviously a couple of times. [/quote]

If you hear some people its:  you know,  every few words or if its Mike Graham late at night its: Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike  when he has the drunks on! Lol!