Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

DUM AND DUMBER

Glenda Roeder said spilliane and c.martin wre dum and dumber,just shows what this man knows.C.Martin a great goalscorer Spilliane when fit wil be a good full back/centre back and most likely to be playing in championship next season.It really just shows how Roeder could not man manage players and Paul Lambert can,Simon Lappin one of the best midfielders in league 1 another one who Roeder said was no good ,least of all look what he done to Hucks.Lambert is the best thing that has happened to this club for years,long may it continue

One, genius spelling mistake on dumb. Two, do you not think Martin''s loan spell has helped him become the player he is. Martin was awful the season before last, real attitude problem and look overweight and disinterested. I remember a League Cup game in which he was given a chance by Roeder and he missed an absolute sitter and sulked all game, he needed to go out and realise he wasn''t greatest thing ever (despite what Peter Grant kept telling him). Not so sure about Spillane but a season of regular football at Luton can''t have hurt and we will reap the benefit once he gets fit, Roeder didn''t get a huge amount right but I think he got sending those two out spot on.Third, I actually think he labelled them Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

Yes Roeder(nowhere) was probably over the top when critiscising messrs Spillane and Martin and they would of been better options than most most of the c*ap disinterested loan players Roeder endured us!

But the season at Luton did do the two a big favour and we''re reaping the benefits now