Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

CLUCK THE PURILE!

In all the wonderful euphoria from 3pm yesterday only one poster tried to spoil the mood (unsuccessfully).

Isn''t it about time this troll was accepted for what he is.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]In all the wonderful euphoria from 3pm yesterday only one poster tried to spoil the mood (unsuccessfully). Isn''t it about time this troll was accepted for what he is.[/quote]

I accept him for what he is Rudolph. [:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m not sure anyone could have spoilt the mood yesterday Ru.[/quote]

Wizard, were you able to watch the game yesterday on the internet? I have IE and it was no problem for me.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Don''t get me wrong, I think he is a right cock. But probably the feeling is mutual.[/quote]

You must be a left cock then, I suppose?

Hmmm.....

OTBC

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m not sure anyone could have spoilt the mood yesterday Ru.[/quote]

Wizard, were you able to watch the game yesterday on the internet? I have IE and it was no problem for me.

[/quote]

No YC, I tried but to no avail, so master wiz and I had Radio Norfolk on instead.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Don''t get me wrong, I think he is a right cock. But probably the feeling is mutual.[/quote]

You must be a left cock then, I suppose?

Hmmm.....

OTBC

[/quote]

We all have our problems, I am a left cock, where as you are a total cock.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I think he is a right cock.[/quote]Cocks crow, hens cluck! If what you say is true, he is probably a transvestite. Clucking hell! [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I think he is a right cock.[/quote]Cocks crow, hens cluck! If what you say is true, he is probably a transvestite. Clucking hell! [:S][/quote]

Takes two to cluck.

Are you the ''hen''?

OTBC

Recommend you do what I do - see that name on a thread (and 1 or 2 others I might add) and I ignore that thread completely. Just not worth wasting my time reading it.

Great result yesterday - and now we have players who can come off the bench and not weaken the team. I must say also how well Nelson did in appalling conditions - I''ve warmed to the guy!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]In all the wonderful euphoria from 3pm yesterday only one poster tried to spoil the mood (unsuccessfully). Isn''t it about time this troll was accepted for what he is.[/quote]

My my.... and just as I thought we were getting on so well too.........

A couple of new names for my little black book though.... which is pleasing.

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

[/quote]Pay no attention to the nasty men.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

[/quote]

Pay no attention to the nasty men.

[:)]
[/quote]

I''m very sensitive to such criticism as you can imagine Morty..... but I''ll try hard to get some sleep tonight.  [:)]

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

[/quote]Pay no attention to the nasty men.[:)][/quote]

I''m very sensitive to such criticism as you can imagine Morty..... but I''ll try hard to get some sleep tonight.  [:)]

[/quote][:D]

How''s the Hoon-esque ''outing'' campaign going then Sadold/Blubblub?

Looks like your little pack of bygone days can''t be bothered with you any more.... and infact you are just as unpopular as me with trying too hard........

Kind of sad in a way..........

[quote user="ThetfordCanary"]

Wiz,

Have you tried using Firefox.  The streaming on Saturday was perfect giving both good sound and picture.

[/quote]

Excuse me offering an answer Thetford but I understood how Wizard felt reluctant about adding things on to his computer, even though you and others may see that as a non-issue. I advised Wizard that I was able to access the game with the same quality you described using Internet Explorer. The first time I clicked in I got no response. The second time I was a little more patient and, joyfully, I was in. Great. Perhaps it''s selfish to state it but it would be great for fans like Wizard and myself could access more games this way. Thanks to the original poster for the input. 

Hello Mr. Purile.

As a Norwich supporter I am simply enjoying the highs for as long as they last, please don''t worry about me.

As for you: I refer you to my original post and be grateful I have given you your own thread to bump.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Hello Mr. Purile. As a Norwich supporter I am simply enjoying the highs for as long as they last, please don''t worry about me. As for you: I refer you to my original post and be grateful I have given you your own thread to bump.[/quote]

The word we must suppose you are searching for is spelt puerile - not purile.

And yes, it does matter.

It''s the difference between a Gunn-style approach which you seem to  favour - and the Lambert approach. Chalk and cheese.

OTBC

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="ThetfordCanary"]

Wiz,

Have you tried using Firefox.  The streaming on Saturday was perfect giving both good sound and picture.

[/quote]

Excuse me offering an answer Thetford but I understood how Wizard felt reluctant about adding things on to his computer, even though you and others may see that as a non-issue. I advised Wizard that I was able to access the game with the same quality you described using Internet Explorer. The first time I clicked in I got no response. The second time I was a little more patient and, joyfully, I was in. Great. Perhaps it''s selfish to state it but it would be great for fans like Wizard and myself could access more games this way. Thanks to the original poster for the input. 

[/quote]

It worked fine for me using IE8 as well. Although it did take oddly long to initially ''connect''.

OTBCBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Hello Mr. Purile. As a Norwich supporter I am simply enjoying the highs for as long as they last, please don''t worry about me. As for you: I refer you to my original post and be grateful I have given you your own thread to bump.[/quote]

The word we must suppose you are searching for is spelt puerile - not purile.

And yes, it does matter.

It''s the difference between a Gunn-style approach which you seem to  favour - and the Lambert approach. Chalk and cheese.

OTBC

[/quote]

puerile

Your thread sweetie.... thus your humiliation.

Enjoy the limelight..........

Don''t pee yourselves, it''s just a play on words like ''Bly, Bly Babes'' or ''Cluck the Puerist'' - see?

Suspiciously similar, rather like the styles of Cluck and Bly. Or perhaps not: Bly Googled before responding so perhaps he wasn''t concentrating upon trying to be all dismissive.

So, here''s another chance to bump your thread Mr. Purile. See how good I am to you?