Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

If we are at home sat....

it never left.....

the atmosphere is created by your self really...

They only game i have been to, and fealt overwhelmed, was Southampton away in the Premiership, and i was in the home end...

There ground is great, shame that they have fallen down with us as well...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]no, but a lot of people think its still great, and some people think it isn''t.....so its personal really.....[/quote]

i sit in the river.. so we get it from both sides, we out sign the away fans!

and we even have a sing in the river, so all''s good for me!

I,ve been to Carrow Road for the last 20yrs, sit in the Barclay always been in the Barclay I,m afraid to say the Atmosphere from our Title winning year is far superior, it seems thatthe current Barclay singers don''t know many songs and it gets boring a lot of noise butnot a lot else.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]i sit in the river...

and we even have a sing in the river[/quote]Blimey, isn''t that a little wet? And is that like singing in the bath or the shower...?

Hahahaha could be the first time in a few years when we could hear the we are top of the  league chant at carrow road! Would be great, people can say ahhh but leeds still have such and such many games left, but to be honest I would rather have points on the board!

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]How can you spell ''opinion'' wrong when it forms part of your username? [;)][/quote]

And how about spelling atmosphere incorrectly when sitting in the Lower Barclay? [:)]

Anyway, enough of the spelling corrections.I hope we''re at home on Saturday as I only go to home games.It will feel nice to be top of the league, at any stage of the season.[:)]

Home or away, we always sounds absolutely smashing on the radio!

Then we could be 3 points clear by the time Leeds next play a league game. A Win against the Bees at home moves us top on GD, and assuming Leeds are not playing tuesday night, a win for us against the Saddlers tuesday night moves us 3 points clear.And i know that Leeds will have 3 games in hand then, but we will have the points on the board, and they will then have the pressure of chasing us in those games. OTBC

[quote user="B-Block Yella"]A Win against the Bees at home moves us top on GD, and assuming Leeds are not playing tuesday night, a win for us against the Saddlers tuesday night moves us 3 points clear.[/quote]Leeds are playing at Swindon that night.