Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

You Just Cannot Buy Class.

The evening news is running a story tonight where it claims that Knobby,Gobby Robbie Cowling refused to shake hands with the Norwich Chairman Alan Bowkett and Chief Executive David McNally at the end of the game.Apparently Mr Bowkett tried to extend the olive branch and thank him for his hospitality but Knobby,Gobby Robbie was having none of it.Who knows if it is true but it seems about par for the course to me and as they say,you cannot buy class.

as the man said himself:

"Well Col U fans were correct, there is only one Robbie Cowling."

Thank God (other brands also available)!

You''re right, you can not buy class, which is why Chris Martin shouldn''t be leaving on a free in the Sumer which is currently the case. He is receving offers for when his contract expires and unless we make an offer that he turns down, we do not receive a compensation payment even though he came through the ranks. Lambert - sign him up!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The evening news is running a story tonight where it claims that Knobby,Gobby Robbie Cowling refused to shake hands with the Norwich Chairman Alan Bowkett and Chief Executive David McNally at the end of the game.Apparently Mr Bowkett tried to extend the olive branch and thank him for his hospitality but Knobby,Gobby Robbie was having none of it.Who knows if it is true but it seems about par for the course to me and as they say,you cannot buy class.[/quote]

In the spirit of fairness and blance, coupled with the lack of a certain poster I would like to say that " this is a vicious rumour put about by the explod so called chairman of NCISA to curry favour with the Norwich Chairman and CEO"

Further I would add " This so called story will appear serialised in the sport and the star for which I will be paid£5.00 and a book of greenshiled stamps"

SO THERE!!!

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The evening news is running a story tonight where it claims that Knobby,Gobby Robbie Cowling refused to shake hands with the Norwich Chairman Alan Bowkett and Chief Executive David McNally at the end of the game.Apparently Mr Bowkett tried to extend the olive branch and thank him for his hospitality but Knobby,Gobby Robbie was having none of it.Who knows if it is true but it seems about par for the course to me and as they say,you cannot buy class.[/quote]

In the spirit of fairness and blance, coupled with the lack of a certain poster I would like to say that " this is a vicious rumour put about by the explod so called chairman of NCISA to curry favour with the Norwich Chairman and CEO"

Further I would add " This so called story will appear serialised in the sport and the star for which I will be paid£5.00 and a book of greenshiled stamps"

SO THERE!!!

[/quote]

Bloody hell they still do greenshield stamps? lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Butler"]

SO THERE!!!

[/quote]

Bloody hell they still do greenshield stamps? lol

[/quote]

Only for redundant hacks! He saves them so he can bail Lincoln out again[;)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

SO THERE!!!

[/quote]

I expect he''s working on one of his famous "spoiler" stories. You know the one''s "Holt''s not joining you, because we''ve spoken to Shrewsbury''s press officer", "Hoolahan''s definitely going because his agent wants him out" etc.

[quote user="Puzzy magnet "]

Let''s forget about this Cowling fella now; he''s toast.

Let''s get back to slagging that odious Clegg @ Scum off. "Small club" indeed...

[/quote]

Agreed. Obvioulsy Clegg is not that good with attendance figures... Pr*ck 

[quote user="Metal Militia"]You''re right, you can not buy class, which is why Chris Martin shouldn''t be leaving on a free in the Sumer which is currently the case. He is receving offers for when his contract expires and unless we make an offer that he turns down, we do not receive a compensation payment even though he came through the ranks. Lambert - sign him up![/quote]do you honestly know this to be true? or do you just believe it to be the case? Personally, if Norwich are in the clear for the allegations that Cowling has put across I think members of the board should take him to court for defamation. He deserves it and there is enough there to make him pay.

Story about it on the Evening news site.http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/news/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=NewsSplash&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=NewsSplash&itemid=NOED18%20Jan%202010%2014%3A56%3A43%3A700

If true Tilly, thats shocking![:(]