Sign in to follow this  
cambscanary

who would you rather play on satrurday??

So its brentford if they lose tonight and walsall if not.

who would you rather??

Get the away game out of the way while we''re on a good run or take the home game where we''re favourites to pick up 3 points and hit the top of league???

Walsall.

I think we can beat ANYONE (including Brentford) at home anytime. We may need a bit of momentum to get 3 points away to Walsall though, so I''ll take that. Plus, going top courtesy of an away game would be a nice bonus!

Oh...and more chance of seeing us against Brentford if it''s like this too!

I don''t really fear anyone, home or away right now.While we have everyone fit we are a match for any team in this division.I would rather have the home match as I don''t go to away ones and I''m rather looking forward to celebrating being top of the league at Carrow road.Oh, and really looking forward to shutting the gobby Leeds fans up too.[:)]

I think Brentford has to be my choice, And for us to have the chance to go on top of league at a home match the crowed are up for this and I''m sure the noise will be immence, Brentford may not be up to full strength either, not that,that bothers me but a home win will be better than an away win at Walsall. IE the Musterd pot will be busy,   

Brentford please, living in Nottingham it is enough to get to Walsall midweek and harder to get to Norwich. I will be going to both this way round.

2bh, i would prefer to see a home game now cause we havnt had one for nearly two weeks, i need to get away from it all. brentford for me.

i cant get my ticket for walsall anyway.