Sign in to follow this  
eddy melito

Cowlings latest statement!

[quote user="eddy melito"]you lot would love to have a nice scoreboard like that![/quote]Yeah, its a lovely scoreboard.The 3 points were lovelier though.[:)]

[quote user="JF"][quote user="eddy melito"]you lot would love to have a nice scoreboard like that![/quote] Aint got anywhere to put it! Our stadium is too full of fans![:P][/quote]

i seem to remember a nice big gap between the away area and the barclay? maybe its the cost that stops you getting one [;)]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Fair play to the guy for being able to have a bit of a laugh at himself - but still think he has provided more than enough evidence he is a tit though over the last few months.  Maybe he will wind his kneck in somewhat in the future.[/quote]

Agreed!

" I''d like to thank the Colchester fans for all the support they''ve given ME". It''s still all about him and his massive ego. He''s created a huge rod for his manager''s back by turning this into a grudge match, and is now trying to play the "we''re all in this together" card. The bloke is a Grade A tit.

[quote user="eddy melito"]

[quote user="JF"][quote user="eddy melito"]you lot would love to have a nice scoreboard like that![/quote] Aint got anywhere to put it! Our stadium is too full of fans![:P][/quote]

i seem to remember a nice big gap between the away area and the barclay? maybe its the cost that stops you getting one [;)]

[/quote]

There''s a hotel there?

Cowling has yet again come and proved what a complete and utter c*ck he is....7-6 to Colchester?? it isn''t a cup competition and if thats all he''s got to go for this season then god help Col U.

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "][quote user="eddy melito"]

[/quote]

There''s a hotel there?

Cowling has yet again come and proved what a complete and utter c*ck he is....7-6 to Colchester?? it isn''t a cup competition and if thats all he''s got to go for this season then god help Col U.

[/quote]

ok then 3 points a piece and if we are being picky, a positive goal difference for colu. 3 points each actually helps both clubs over 2 draws. 3 points each instead of 2.

he is right he is a complete and utter w****r and wats he on about 7-6 to colchester it aint the bloody cup!! tosser

[quote user="eddymelito"]

[quote user="JF"][quote user="eddymelito"]you lot would love to have a nice scoreboard like that![/quote] Aint got anywhere to put it! Our stadium is too full of fans![:P][/quote]

[/quote]Perhaps you ought to have spent the money on some undersoil heating, rather than a luxury big screen? Cowling all over really, all fur coat and no knickers.

[quote user="a1canary"]Just with most people like that it''s all about him isn''t it! I''VE had set backs, I''VE had lows, I''VE had highs and I will rise again and RULE THE WORLD, mwah ha ha ha ha! Back in the real world, Col U are never the same after Saturday and finish just outside the play off spots![/quote]

or it could tempt  him to get his cheque book out again.

[/quote]Maby he should have got is cheque book out to keep their best player Hammond at the club

[quote user="Mark Smith"][quote user="eddymelito"]

[quote user="JF"][quote user="eddymelito"]you lot would love to have a nice scoreboard like that![/quote] Aint got anywhere to put it! Our stadium is too full of fans![:P][/quote]

[/quote]

Perhaps you ought to have spent the money on some undersoil heating, rather than a luxury big screen? Cowling all over really, all fur coat and no knickers.
[/quote]

im sure i have seen it posted on here before, but the advice from the football league at the time the ground was built was that it causes significant damage to the grass and wasnt worth the cost of having it installed. i dont know if that is the current advice or not.

we have only had 1 game called off at the new ground due to a frozen pitch so far and that was before we had proper covers for the pitch, last year.

what we cant do much about at the moment is the drainage as it was built in an area of te town with heavy clay soil. in time the drainage will be rectified though.

Im surprised Cowling isnt hanging off his neck from a lampost in Essex to be fair. He put to much pressure on the pub team and boss so set them up for a very large fall !Lets face it, after all the hot air he blew in the match build up Colchester were never going to win that game.

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="eddy melito"]

[quote user="a1canary"]Just with most people like that it''s all about him isn''t it! I''VE had set backs, I''VE had lows, I''VE had highs and I will rise again and RULE THE WORLD, mwah ha ha ha ha! Back in the real world, Col U are never the same after Saturday and finish just outside the play off spots![/quote]

or it could tempt  him to get his cheque book out again.

[/quote]
Maby he should have got is cheque book out to keep their best player Hammond at the club
[/quote]

he made it clear he wasnt going to sign a new deal at the club, and so we decided to cash in, getting 400k for a player who would leave in june for free and we only paid 250k for. business wise a sensible decision, and hes been replaced by john joe otoole who has championship pedigree, is still only 20/21, and only cost us 200k

[quote user="Beauseant"]" I''d like to thank the Colchester fans for all the support they''ve given ME". It''s still all about him and his massive ego. He''s created a huge rod for his manager''s back by turning this into a grudge match, and is now trying to play the "we''re all in this together" card. The bloke is a Grade A tit.[/quote]Yeah spot on its all about ME ME ME, could you imagine Bowkett releasing a statment after promotion or a heavy defeat saying thanks to the fans for showing ME such great support, no. With Norwich atleast its about the club and the fans and not 1 big headed twat like Cowling. Thats the problem with some of these self made internet millionares they do well in buisness, invest in a football club then think its all about them and want to run the show. At least Cowling got one thing right in his statement, Yes you are a wanker![Y]

Sorry to buck the trend but I really like the guy. Imagine Delia writing on the NCFC site "Yes there is only one Delia and yes she is a bit of stupid old tart at times." Not going to happen is it? Number one secret to enjoying life: don''t take yourself too seriously.

[quote user="eddy melito"]you lot would love to have a nice scoreboard like that![/quote]

A club with fans who have a great pride in their scoreboard and a chairman who is aknowledged as being a w****r on the clubs offical website, classy!

Well, I rather like the fact he has a bit of a giggle about it… there''s a sense of humour in there somewhere.Despite everything, the obvious nous displayed by Lambert on Saturday shows why Robbie Cowling is so p**sed off with us. Don''t get me wrong, he helped stoke the situation with some daft comments, but we''ve all played our part in keeping the fires burning have we not?And, lest we forget… we nicked their manager!We will end up paying far less in compo for Paul Lambert than what he has brought to us, because I think, in the long run, he will be the zenith to the Grant/Roeder/Gunn nadirs (I know you can only have one nadir, but just when I thought we had reached it, along came another tool to drop us even further!) and be worth far more to us than he costs us.I hope Howling Cowling calling himself a w*nker can draw a line under it all…

While we are on the subject of your pitch etc.For a new stadium I thought it was dreadfull.The place was souless,plastic,and behind the stand looked more like B&Q than a football stadium.How anyone can pay money and go there every other week is beyond belief.Just remember we brought more fans to your joke of a stadium than you get most saturdays,and could have filled all four sides if we had to.Fifty years I have been following the yellows,and have not been to a more sad looking half finished shed in all that time.Its about time your chaiman got his cheque book out and finished the place off.If he coud build a stadium as good as he gobs off you would all have something to shout about.Now eddy melito may I suggest that you crawl back to your hovel,and only come back when you have improved or got something better to say.

[quote user="morty"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/1090183a.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

that would be quite amusing if it didnt look like a fish on its side [:)]

[/quote]

I don''t know what kind of fish you''re used to eating.....I do suppose it would both taste the same - if  they weren''t washed properly?

[quote user="keelan for england"]While we are on the subject of your pitch etc.For a new stadium I thought it was dreadfull.The place was souless,plastic,and behind the stand looked more like B&Q than a football stadium.How anyone can pay money and go there every other week is beyond belief.Just remember we brought more fans to your joke of a stadium than you get most saturdays,and could have filled all four sides if we had to.Fifty years I have been following the yellows,and have not been to a more sad looking half finished shed in all that time.Its about time your chaiman got his cheque book out and finished the place off.If he coud build a stadium as good as he gobs off you would all have something to shout about.Now eddy melito may I suggest that you crawl back to your hovel,and only come back when you have improved or got something better to say.[/quote]Ever thought of working for the Dipomatic Service ?I''m sure Eddy will be happy to provide you with a reference..........

Lol yeah yellowbeagle. It must be a Colchester thing to be clutching at straws, with a 7-6 aggregate win!! I don''t think it works like that [:S] and also lose 5-0 and brag about the size of your scoreboard, surely you would want a really small one when you have lost 5-0?!

[quote user="keelan for england"]While we are on the subject of your pitch etc.For a new stadium I thought it was dreadfull.The place was souless,plastic,and behind the stand looked more like B&Q than a football stadium.How anyone can pay money and go there every other week is beyond belief.Just remember we brought more fans to your joke of a stadium than you get most saturdays,and could have filled all four sides if we had to.Fifty years I have been following the yellows,and have not been to a more sad looking half finished shed in all that time.Its about time your chaiman got his cheque book out and finished the place off.If he coud build a stadium as good as he gobs off you would all have something to shout about.Now eddy melito may I suggest that you crawl back to your hovel,and only come back when you have improved or got something better to say.
[/quote]

i take it you never went to layer road then? the new place is a palace in comparison. it is simple and built to a formula, but it was paid for by the council so we cant really complain too much.

Well I think all credit to him that he hasn''t hidden and has had a laugh at himself and agreed he''s a wanker at times.

Delia didn''t come out and do that after her pitch rant did she?

up until the lambert incident, there was a bit of an undercurrent of feeling that he was only at the club as west ham werent available and that when push came to shove he may well be off. since then hes opened up a bit and shown us all how hurt he was by that incident and how much he cares about the club. hes becoming a bit of a legend really. his comments have been inflamatory at times but i think its through passion more than malice.