Sign in to follow this  
eddy melito

Cowlings latest statement!

Well he has to try and brazen it out really, he can''t hide forever.I so look forward to seeing what crowd they get next home game!

Fair play to the guy for being able to have a bit of a laugh at himself - but still think he has provided more than enough evidence he is a tit though over the last few months.  Maybe he will wind his kneck in somewhat in the future.

Just with most people like that it''s all about him isn''t it! I''VE had set backs, I''VE had lows, I''VE had highs and I will rise again and RULE THE WORLD, mwah ha ha ha ha!

Back in the real world, Col U are never the same after Saturday and finish just outside the play off spots!

[quote user="a1canary"]Just with most people like that it''s all about him isn''t it! I''VE had set backs, I''VE had lows, I''VE had highs and I will rise again and RULE THE WORLD, mwah ha ha ha ha! Back in the real world, Col U are never the same after Saturday and finish just outside the play off spots![/quote]

or it could tempt  him to get his cheque book out again.

[quote user="a1canary"]Just with most people like that it''s all about him isn''t it! I''VE had set backs, I''VE had lows, I''VE had highs and I will rise again and RULE THE WORLD, mwah ha ha ha ha!

Back in the real world, Col U are never the same after Saturday and finish just outside the play off spots![/quote]

And us siging Cowlings name for 90 minutes proved it wasn''t about him?

[quote user="eddy melito"]

[quote user="a1canary"]Just with most people like that it''s all about him isn''t it! I''VE had set backs, I''VE had lows, I''VE had highs and I will rise again and RULE THE WORLD, mwah ha ha ha ha! Back in the real world, Col U are never the same after Saturday and finish just outside the play off spots![/quote]

or it could tempt  him to get his cheque book out again.

[/quote]

Arrrggghh. and buy another Henderson. Noooooooooooooooo

So he wants to include aug result,okay i want to include that 5.0  when we beat them 3 seasons ago so whats the score now mighty mouth?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]If you look back at all our six meetings in recent seasons (and we may as well go the whole hog and include them all) the score is actually 13-13.[/quote]

What about all time Graham?

[quote user="morty"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/1090183a.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

that would be quite amusing if it didnt look like a fish on its side [:)]

I think what strikes me in that article is how unprofessional a club Colchester are.You conduct yourselves awfully. Bigotry, arrogance, petulant outburts and insults shown on almost all levels at Colchester over the past few months, from the fans, to the Essex Press, to Lisbie, to Cowling, and now to your official website.We may have our banter with Ipswich.... But you guys truly are just sc*m.Just shameful.[N]

[quote user="Big Bad John"]I think what strikes me in that article is how unprofessional a club Colchester are.

You conduct yourselves awfully. Bigotry, arrogance, petulant outburts and insults shown on almost all levels at Colchester over the past few months, from the fans, to the Essex Press, to Lisbie, to Cowling, and now to your official website.

We may have our banter with Ipswich.... But you guys truly are just sc*m.

Just shameful.[N]
[/quote]

none of which would have happened if compensation had been agreed before lambert was appointed as agreed.

[quote user="eddy melito"]

[quote user="morty"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/1090183a.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

that would be quite amusing if it didnt look like a fish on its side [:)]

[/quote]No way man, its clearly a beautifully crafted flaccid spam javelin, which took me literally seconds to create in Paint.[:)]

Having seen the way Cowling has handled things and commented over the last few days I have little doubt that his compensation demand was outragious, hence no agreement. That isn''t to say ours was set low but that is usually the way and sensible people compromise. Cowling, however, doesn''t seem the type.

7-6 to the ''mighty'' Colchester eh?  Have a look at this:

1. Leeds
2. Norwich
3. Charlton
4. Colchester

Not so mighty now eh!?

talk about clutching at straws! this guy never gives up...bless him. this is nearly as unprofessional as delia''s half time rant but at least she''s learnt. cowling won''t let it go, have another nibble...go on

[quote user="eddy melito"]you lot would love to have a nice scoreboard like that![/quote] Aint got anywhere to put it! Our stadium is to full of fans![:P]