Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Don't you just love a consistent Ref?

Two high profile games featuring local rivals.

One is on the sort of mud flat I used to dig cockles as a kid and the other is on a grass carpet.

One features players at Clubs with scares resources so ''book ''em, book ''em all!''

The other features Clubs with large squads - and I don''t give a sh1t about Manure''s injuries, play your kids like we had to in the Prem!

One features players you will seldom see again.

The other features monied louts you will bump into once a fortnight in some nice corpotate arena.

I wonder who got booked for getting fouled and who struggled to get a yellow whoever they kicked?

Um? Don''t you just love refs who uphold their standards whatever the situation.

At some stage some of the Col U bookings might cost both clubs dear.

Yeah, he didn''t seem to make allowances for the atrocious pitch conditions, and didn''t half swear at him when that bloke kicked Rusty in the guts, then booked both of them and then awarded colchester the free kick!

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]Yeah, he didn''t seem to make allowances for the atrocious pitch conditions, and didn''t half swear at him when that bloke kicked Rusty in the guts, then booked both of them and then awarded colchester the free kick![/quote]

It was Hoolahan and the free kick was for an incident just before that! Sometimes I wonder what other people are watching!!!