Sign in to follow this  
yellow blood

Leeds losing again

It''s all good though.Just like winning, losing is a habit - one that Leeds seem to be getting into just at the right time for us.

dont think hartlepool have much chance... they were battered 5-0 at home by MK at the weekend..hopefully will be just as crap when we have them at home next week ! ;)

Swindon ahead again. They should be but, obviously, this is a team that could well come into the mix if they win their games in hand. Will build their motivation for their home game against Leeds. 

Are Leeds perhaps realising that the paint pot means nowt and they aren''t really trying?Or are they rubbish?I look forward to an unbiased match report.

I''m sure that Spainboy not only had Leeds crowned to win the division but also stated going into the final for this trophy was an automatic for them. I think they are probably 3 more poor results away from hearing "Grayson Out" echoing around Elland Road. With respect to Spainboy''s thread on Norwich supporters coming back down to earth, I would suggest Leeds supporters are fertilising their ground very well at the moment. 

[quote user="morty"]Are Leeds perhaps realising that the paint pot means nowt and they aren''t really trying?

Or are they rubbish?

I look forward to an unbiased match report.
[/quote]

If they were not interested they wouldn''t field their best team. I don''t think this makes them rubbish but something has happened to their confidence.

Just had a look on the bbc site for the Leeds line-up. Seems they fielded a pretty much full strength side [Y]

They played a 1st choice XI as well tonight!A cracking result keeps their confidence low, they will no doubt have to play a full side again in the away leg which will be a tricky game.

They lost this and will loose on saturday... doesnt make for much of a confidence building atmosphere in Leeds I would imagine, especailly with the anual Leeds blow up due round about now. All we need is spainboy to come on here and shoot off his mouth about  their form, again, and the circle wil be complete!

[quote user="Longy"]They played a 1st choice XI as well tonight!

A cracking result keeps their confidence low, they will no doubt have to play a full side again in the away leg which will be a tricky game.
[/quote]

Do you get the feeling Leeds are trying to bluff everyone in the past and have now run out of idea''s, the Beckford wobble is effecting them  

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Swindon ahead again. They should be but, obviously, this is a team that could well come into the mix if they win their games in hand. Will build their motivation for their home game against Leeds. [/quote]I agree Yankee... [Y] Swindon are looking very strong for a play-off place at the moment and possibly the best side outside of the top 3 who everybody is talking about.I think that we will be in for a very difficult afternoon when we visit the County Ground in March.

Graham called it correctly; Carlisle are Leeds bogey team. They drew at elland road in the league too.

Also, I think we may be fortunate with Swindon, they are on amazing form but I don''t anticipate they will keep it up to this extent for the rest of the season so maybe better to play them later.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]Swindon ahead again. They should be but, obviously, this is a team that could well come into the mix if they win their games in hand. Will build their motivation for their home game against Leeds. [/quote]I agree Yankee... [Y] Swindon are looking very strong for a play-off place at the moment and possibly the best side outside of the top 3 who everybody is talking about.I think that we will be in for a very difficult afternoon when we visit the County Ground in March.[/quote]Agree Smudger, definitely seem to have improved since we played them at home and in the JPT. Done some good buisness in January aswell, getting rid of mcnamee seems to of improved them

Just for shits and giggles I have been browsing some Leeds forums just to see whats being said.There aren''t many people saying that its only the paint pot and they''re better off concentrating on the league.Instead most seem genuinely worried that the wheels are slowly coming off, and they fear a hammering from Spurs now and also league losses.Even Spainboy will have trouble with his biased spin soon!!![:D]

Oh and further to my Leeds forum adventure, a LOT of them really don''t like Ken Bates and some seem worried about some sort of points deduction, not sure what that is about.And also some think that Beckford has done a shady deal with Everton and will go there on a free in the summer, he missed a host of chances tonight, the lad''s head clearly isn''t at Leeds United!

[quote user="Empty Mirror"]Clearly, any side that loses a cup game to Carlisle can be written off for the rest of the season.[/quote]Clearly.[:)]