Sign in to follow this  
lordyfan

col u game on t'internet..how?

Some guy called Dead Canary came  on here and gave us the link at about 9am that morning, everyone was abit sceptical but  it worked and know Dead Canary is a cult hero!

It was on bet365.com or something. Have a search through some recent posts on here as someone put up the exact link that I used.

thanx folks, i did see that post saturday a.m. was a bit skeptical as it was a betting site. The missus got me to go house-hunting with her on saturday. She just did not understand, or, come to think about it, care. Now, if were bull riding or aussie rules that would have been a different matter altogether. But, for ncfc, oh no!!!!! sheesh

Ah right, has my post been removed then?Guessing theres a rule about posting links lol.

Have to say that the broadcast was superb, no freezing, great picture quality.

Thanks for the link. I watched Man City v Everton straight after. Villa West Ham cut up a bit, Newcastle West Brom last night was fine though.

Ooh, just got a mail, apparantly its an illegal site.I didn''t actually know that, I presumed it was one of those "grey area" kind of things.I shall go and turn myself in at Norwich police station immediately.[:)]

[quote user="london Canary"]there are many websites that show the footie online...ill pm you a link[/quote]

Another Bromly-based fan londonCanary?

[quote user="morty"]Ooh, just got a mail, apparantly its an illegal site.

I didn''t actually know that, I presumed it was one of those "grey area" kind of things.

I shall go and turn myself in at Norwich police station immediately.

[:)]
[/quote] This is what i don''t get if it''s an illegal site why are companies like Bet365 and others advertising on it?

[quote user="JF"][quote user="morty"]Ooh, just got a mail, apparantly its an illegal site.I didn''t actually know that, I presumed it was one of those "grey area" kind of things.I shall go and turn myself in at Norwich police station immediately.[:)][/quote] This is what i don''t get if it''s an illegal site why are companies like Bet365 and others advertising on it?[/quote]Pete kindly mailed me an explanation :-It''s ok for you to watch them but it''s breaking all kinds of copyright and license rules for those sites to stream them, which is why we ditch any links to them.Like I said in an earlier post, its a real grey area.

It was interesting to note that the original thread contained plenty of instructions as to how to access the stream...and thanks to the OP on that thread, a lot of people''s Saturdays were brightened beyond belief.Was Pete out shopping on Saturday or something as there was no attempt by any Mod to remove the "offending" details!!! [:D]

[quote user="Plastic Scouser"]It was interesting to note that the original thread contained plenty of instructions as to how to access the stream...and thanks to the OP on that thread, a lot of people''s Saturdays were brightened beyond belief.Was Pete out shopping on Saturday or something as there was no attempt by any Mod to remove the "offending" details!!! [:D][/quote]I think he was at the match!I suspect that since then he has looked into the legality of it all and deemed it dodgy!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]I wonder if there will be any more of our games shown.[/quote] Only if it''s the main game on the football league show.

I''m sure i got the link to that website a while back and the post was deleted then so i think they have known for a while and everytime a new one post crops up on here they delete it pretty sharpish.

I actually think it would be a good idea if a 3.00 saturday game was sold out -Like Saturdays was (legitamately- i.e. not just giving tickets away in the street) then the home and away clubs should be able to put the match on their websites live to people who are registered on their official sites. This would not be affecting the match attendance as the game is already sold out.

I can understand why premier league games involving the top clubs shouldn''t be shown at 3.00 on saturday as people who support Liverpool and Lincoln for example may just stay at home and watch Liverpool. But for leagues like ours if the game is sold out surely it wouldn''t harm anyone. Sky would still have there 90 odd games or however many it is which they show at times convenient to them.

No-one would profit financially or lose out in my opinion. Apart from the cost of the Cameras that are there to get the goals anyway.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]I actually think it would be a good idea if a 3.00 saturday game was sold out -Like Saturdays was (legitamately- i.e. not just giving tickets away in the street) then the home and away clubs should be able to put the match on their websites live to people who are registered on their official sites. This would not be affecting the match attendance as the game is already sold out.

I can understand why premier league games involving the top clubs shouldn''t be shown at 3.00 on saturday as people who support Liverpool and Lincoln for example may just stay at home and watch Liverpool. But for leagues like ours if the game is sold out surely it wouldn''t harm anyone. Sky would still have there 90 odd games or however many it is which they show at times convenient to them.

No-one would profit financially or lose out in my opinion. Apart from the cost of the Cameras that are there to get the goals anyway.[/quote]I think the FA probably set the rules on it.If they did do it I''m pretty sure they would charge you for it though, that said, if someone said to me "Here you go, you can watch that Norwich away game for £2.50" then I would probably buy a few matches in the season.But I think that it is a dangerous path to go down and would ultimately affect crowd figures.

[quote user="JF"][quote user="norfolkchance1"]I wonder if there will be any more of our games shown.[/quote] Only if it''s the main game on the football league show.[/quote]

According To The T.V Guide, Our Game v Brentford On Saturday Is The Main Game On The FLS! Might Be Worth Checking Out That Site Come 3pm On Saturday If You Can''t Make The Game. [:P]

I''ve been watching the Premier games on a Saturday afternoon on these sites all season while having the live Pink Un text in another window   . This week I was working until three so missed most of the first half and was astounded to see us on there.

Bet365 show league one matches as part of their ''live betting'' system. However, I would be suprised if we were on this weekend as it''s probably only one game per week. Maybe someone should email Bet365 to find out?

It''s not illegal for Bet365 to broadcast the match, but it is frowned upon that these peer 2 peer sites stream the games on their own site.

just had a look at bet365. They want my bank details, is this right?.I''ve just been laid off at work [actually, been replaced by a 18yr old pole, thats another story], I can''t afford gambling or placing funds into an account on there

[quote user="lordyfan"]just had a look at bet365. They want my bank details, is this right?.I''ve just been laid off at work [actually, been replaced by a 18yr old pole, thats another story], I can''t afford gambling or placing funds into an account on there[/quote]Lol, steer well clear!!!!

[quote user="lordyfan"]just had a look at bet365. They want my bank details, is this right?.

I''ve just been laid off at work [actually, been replaced by a 18yr old pole, thats another story], I can''t afford gambling or placing funds into an account on there
[/quote] No mate the site in question has nothing to do with bet365

[quote user="lordyfan"]just had a look at bet365. They want my bank details, is this right?.I''ve just been laid off at work [actually, been replaced by a 18yr old pole, thats another story], I can''t afford gambling or placing funds into an account on there[/quote]PM me your email address ( I can''t seem to PM people on here for some reason) and I shall send you a link to the site we all used, which was free and actually very good.