Sign in to follow this  
Yella7

Will Brentford game be on-line

As the Colchester game was streamed live on the internet was just wondering if anyone knew if the Brentford game will be.

[quote user="Yella7"]As the Colchester game was streamed live on the internet was just wondering if anyone knew if the Brentford game will be.[/quote]I would consider it pretty unlikely, but could be worth a peek on the day if you''re not going to the match, just in case.

Very much doubt it, I think the other one was because it had extended highlights for The Football League Show.I remember when we were given extended highlights on International break week against Carlisle and that was streamed live (although I didn''t discover it until the end)

I will keep my eyes peeled on saturday for a link, wish i was going but i play local footie on saturdays

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Very much doubt it, I think the other one was because it had extended highlights for The Football League Show.

I remember when we were given extended highlights on International break week against Carlisle and that was streamed live (although I didn''t discover it until the end)
[/quote]

it was streamed by the fa as it would of been a game sentanta picked up but they obviusly didnt exist to the fa thought they would stream it live.