Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Help Wanted - Missing Persons Plea

Having posted close to 5000 messages (on a site not dedicated to his two teams - yes I know how can you support TWO teams!!!!), we''d like your help in finding, the poster of complete & utter drivel, Camuldonum....

Last heard of before 3pm this Saturday, his silence is deafening and it can only be assumed that he is currently routing through someones bins in an attempt to find yet another exclusive.....

Anybody? Hello? Anyone there?

Thanks

Well, there were quite a few Col Who fans that were coming on the pinkun but they seem to have dissappeared. Surely nothing to do with the 5-0 defeat?

I think Cam is good poster and adds something to the board, so what if he supports Col Who. Though I urge the other, 10yo old Colchester fans to keep their retarded views to them self.

while we are on the subject of missing persons..

has anyone seen or heard Robbie Cowling since around 4.45 this afternoon...i hope he''s ok as he''s been so noticeable recently i find his disappearance totally out of character!

[quote user="Longy"]I think Cam is good poster and adds something to the board, so what if he supports Col Who. Though I urge the other, 10yo old Colchester fans to keep their retarded views to them self.
[/quote]

Whilst I respect your views longy, I have to say IMO, Calmundron adds bugger all to this site and is one big bore of a self publicist.

Now where can he be? Shhhhhh

Cam? Cam? Cam? Cam? and five times Cam?

Give us a chance, some of us have only just got home...

Hats off to you, we didn''t take our chances in the first 15 minutes, you scored against the run of play (at the time), then two quick goals either side of halftime killed us dead. No doubt the best team we''ve played all season, and yes, I do think you''ll run Leeds close for the top spot. As for us, a very very very bad day at the office, but the season is far from over.

There is a pattern to all this. Many teams have felt they did okay against Norwich because they got some possession, especially down the flanks before..............BANG! Norwich take their chances.

It happens too often to be coincidence and it is working for us.

[quote user="wessex_exile"]Give us a chance, some of us have only just got home... Hats off to you, we didn''t take our chances in the first 15 minutes, you scored against the run of play (at the time), then two quick goals either side of halftime killed us dead. No doubt the best team we''ve played all season, and yes, I do think you''ll run Leeds close for the top spot. As for us, a very very very bad day at the office, but the season is far from over.[/quote]

Before today, if we had a bad day at the office,  for example the first day of the season, a very, very, very bad day at the office, we lost 7-1 and you haven''t dropped it until today and now you most of you seem to have brown tounges after we beat you 5-0 by quality goals not given to you by league 1''s worst keeper. Don''t know if you are one of these people but you get the idea.

No, not really AVFC - make your mind up, do we run away, hide and lick our wounds, or come on and say fair play, we were completely outplayed today?

[quote user="wessex_exile"]No, not really AVFC - make your mind up, do we run away, hide and lick our wounds, or come on and say fair play, we were completely outplayed today?[/quote]

Some of you are hiding and licking your wounds. But fair play to the ones like you that come out and say well done. But most of your tones were different before today.

[quote user="Mike Grant"]

Having posted close to 5000 messages (on a site not dedicated to his two teams - yes I know how can you support TWO teams!!!!), we''d like your help in finding, the poster of complete & utter drivel, Camuldonum....

Last heard of before 3pm this Saturday, his silence is deafening and it can only be assumed that he is currently routing through someones bins in an attempt to find yet another exclusive.....

Anybody? Hello? Anyone there?

Thanks

[/quote]

I bet i can get him out of his little hole but then again he will be his usual boring, predictable self drivelling on about thick ex plods and how much he has earned  littered amongst his sarcasm and patronising little gems of the bleedin'' obvious.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]He did respond to another thread this morning so he is still with us Tilly.  That said I would miss the sight of you two winding each other up if he abandoned us![/quote]

Yes indeed he was.Interesting to see that he was not at the game bearing in mind back in December he stated he was a season ticket holder in The East Stand.Maybe he got a telephone call and when they realised he was a Lincoln fan as well his ticket was cancelled.

I wonder if there were many "little colly day-tripper fans" had their tickets cancelled? Many of them had probably never been before. Bet they won''t be going again in a hurry either[;)]

[quote user="Longy"]I think Cam is good poster and adds something to the board, so what if he supports Col Who. Though I urge the other, 10yo old Colchester fans to keep their retarded views to them self.
[/quote]

Whilst I respect your views longy, I have to say IMO, Calmundron adds bugger all to this site and is one big bore of a self publicist.

[/quote]

Totally agree Mike, Camuldung is a leech first class.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Cam was last seen near the corner flag "offering Tilly out" [:O]

Allegedly[;)]

[/quote]

Only if he was being paid of course Nutty,please remember that money is his God.Sad really at his age as you would have thought that a highly respected and much sort after hack like Cam would have earned enough money over the years not to have go to places like Lincolnshire on a match day and not be able to use his East Stand season ticket for the biggest game of the season.

Go on Cam you know you just want to.....i bet your fingers are itching to type some little response.

[quote user="Longy"]I think Cam is good poster and adds something to the board, so what if he supports Col Who. Though I urge the other, 10yo old Colchester fans to keep their retarded views to them self.[/quote]

[/quote]Its a bit ritch to criticise someone with that many posts when you start a thread and then post the same thing a couple of times again in the thread all of which contribute toward 159posts.Anyway - you have your opinion, but from what I have seen Cam is largely un-abusive and tries to throw in some comments of someone that sees things from a different perspective.He has also been a help at times when he has called Carrow Road for press updates and posted what he has found on here in regards to rumours that may be doing the rounds.IMO and in the cold light of day - there are far more so called ''Norwich fans'' on here that I would rather see tha back of than Cam - because of their abussive nature or because they are not interested in a constructive discussion or a joke - they just want to post what they know to be inflamitary and call people who respond idiots.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Mike Grant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its a bit ritch to criticise someone with that many posts when you start a thread and then post the same thing a couple of times again in the thread all of which contribute toward 159posts.

Anyway - you have your opinion, but from what I have seen Cam is largely un-abusive and tries to throw in some comments of someone that sees things from a different perspective.

He has also been a help at times when he has called Carrow Road for press updates and posted what he has found on here in regards to rumours that may be doing the rounds.

IMO and in the cold light of day - there are far more so called ''Norwich fans'' on here that I would rather see tha back of than Cam - because of their abussive nature or because they are not interested in a constructive discussion or a joke - they just want to post what they know to be inflamitary and call people who respond idiots.
[/quote]

Chicken,i cannot believe that you genuinely think that the NCFC media office entertain the likes of Camuldonum.I think a call to Joe or Gemma might just spoil your illusion.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]He did respond to another thread this morning so he is still with us Tilly.  That said I would miss the sight of you two winding each other up if he abandoned us![/quote]

Yes indeed he was.Interesting to see that he was not at the game bearing in mind back in December he stated he was a season ticket holder in The East Stand.Maybe he got a telephone call and when they realised he was a Lincoln fan as well his ticket was cancelled.

[/quote]

LOL! Maybe they just got bored of his constant stream of drivel?

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Mike Grant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its a bit ritch to criticise someone with that many posts when you start a thread and then post the same thing a couple of times again in the thread all of which contribute toward 159posts.

Anyway - you have your opinion, but from what I have seen Cam is largely un-abusive and tries to throw in some comments of someone that sees things from a different perspective.

He has also been a help at times when he has called Carrow Road for press updates and posted what he has found on here in regards to rumours that may be doing the rounds.

IMO and in the cold light of day - there are far more so called ''Norwich fans'' on here that I would rather see tha back of than Cam - because of their abussive nature or because they are not interested in a constructive discussion or a joke - they just want to post what they know to be inflamitary and call people who respond idiots.
[/quote]

Thanks for that. Anyway, as I have said IMO Cam is a crashing bore and I really don''t understand why a fan of two other clubs spends so much time on this site. It''s a NCFC site not rivals... Somebody are abusive, some pretend to have an inside track, some like the sound of their own voice. All I find dull & wish they''d find another forum to frequent.

As someone who first saw City in 1972, I''ll not worry about my number of posts or my right to be here, I''ll leave that to others.

[quote user="TIL 1010"] 

Only if he was being paid of course Nutty,please remember that money is his God.Sad really at his age as you would have thought that a highly respected and much sort after hack like Cam would have earned enough money over the years not to have go to places like Lincolnshire on a match day and not be able to use his East Stand season ticket for the biggest game of the season.

Go on Cam you know you just want to.....i bet your fingers are itching to type some little response.

[/quote]Tilson, it has to be said that you''re coming across as a vindictive and unpleasant "thick ex-plod"

[quote user="BIC"]

Tilson, it has to be said that you''re coming across as a vindictive and unpleasant "thick ex-plod"

[/quote]

and you''re coming across as having a grudge.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="BIC"]Tilson, it has to be said that you''re coming across as a vindictive and unpleasant "thick ex-plod"[/quote]

and you''re coming across as having a grudge.

[/quote]Oh dear, I think that somebody needs to lighten up a little bit?  Imagine being married to BIC the boring tit... your life would be just one big laugh a minute wouldn''t it CA???

Tilson is expressing a view. He''s100% right in my opinion. He, like me, doesn''t like bullsh*tters