Sign in to follow this  
yellow blood

Pink Un Link

How difficult was it to find a link to the Pink Un site now the Evening News has changed it''s page to mirror the EDP. I have now decided to add it to my favourites for future use!

[quote user="yellow blood"]How difficult was it to find a link to the Pink Un site now the Evening News has changed it''s page to mirror the EDP. I have now decided to add it to my favourites for future use![/quote]Typing ''Pink Un'' into Google may have eased your frustration...........

Yep, they are both obvious points but I was already on the Evening News site and clicking a link is a lot easier than a) opening a new browser or b) going through a search engine

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Have you ever heard of a ''tab''? It means you can have 2, yes 2, webpages open at the same time on the same browser! Modern Technology eh? Brilliant........
[/quote]

Thank you for the lesson in computer technology.[;)]

As the Pink Un is part of the Archant group in particular associated with the Norwich Evening News, one would have thought they would make it easy to link to the Pink un site rather than hide it away? Perhaps one for Sportsdesk Pete or his colleagues to look into? Thank you for your responses though [:)]

[quote user="yellow blood"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Have you ever heard of a ''tab''? It means you can have 2, yes 2, webpages open at the same time on the same browser! Modern Technology eh? Brilliant........[/quote]

Thank you for the lesson in computer technology.[;)]

As the Pink Un is part of the Archant group in particular associated with the Norwich Evening News, one would have thought they would make it easy to link to the Pink un site rather than hide it away? Perhaps one for Sportsdesk Pete or his colleagues to look into? Thank you for your responses though [:)]

[/quote]Sorry. Sometimes I just can''t help being a sarcastic twat......... [:$]Glad to have helped though! [Y]

It''s worth looking at online tutorials or having someone teach you more on using the internet effectively if you find this kind of thing frustrating.The PinkUn has a very short url, easy to remember and shouldnt be a problem!

First day of the ''new'' EN site so plenty of tweaking and additions to come. I''ll stick a link to the PinkUn in the Sports section of the main nav bar at the top.

Although, everyone should really have it as a bookmark/favourite already....