Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Late Kick Off

Lamberts interview after the match was v. funny

reporter: is your goal the title?

lambo: you''re trying to put words into my mouth arent you? i know that leeds lost today but there are loads of games to go.

Classic [:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]As soon as I saw Gunn was going to be on, I switched off, he''s still leeching of the club, if in name only.[/quote]Lol! the only reason i can possibly think of why he was on there, is because he''s a friend of Pipers (Piper wrote his book) because i can''t see any other reason, he looks awful, doesn''t say anything remotely interesting, and is just a complete embarrassment to himself and Norwich.

Just watched this on iPlayer... nice little feature on the game and build-up, etc, but Holland''s presenting skills are appalling, whoever it was earlier who mentioned Dean Lerner has it spot on, especially the point where he welcomes his guests! Hilarious stuff...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Just watched this on iPlayer... nice little feature on the game and build-up, etc, but Holland''s presenting skills are appalling, whoever it was earlier who mentioned Dean Lerner has it spot on, especially the point where he welcomes his guests! Hilarious stuff...[/quote]It was the bit where he said: ''There is no love lost between Colchester and Norwich, to put it mildly.'' Read in a monosyllabic tone reading as fast as he could, for a minute i was waiting for him to bang his hand on the desk then say that if Colchester lost Cowling was going to put Boothroyds testicles in a blender or something else Lerner esque.

a bit off topic but Sky Sports News gave me a scare this am

they said Charlton are playing Hartlepool tonight and "could go second"

i think they should have qualified that by saying could go joint second on points or could go second... .... if they win by 12 goals or more.

finger''s crossed for a draw or away win...

Just watched it through i-player. Glad the highlights were not exactly the same as those from FLS. Felt MH was rather wooden but as another poster said, he''ll relax over coming weeks. We''re all nervous when we begin a new job and it does take time to settle. Need to get wardrobe sorted as MH and Paul Ince kept blending into the background -shirts too dark against that dark background. Gunny in pink didn''t get lost in shot. He''s been at Delia''s pies though.Hopefully the guests will be more varied than FLS to give wider interest to all supporters

What is going on with Matt''s eyebrows?!The programme goes so wooden!

[quote user="Marmite"]At least it didn''t have Alan Brazil on it.[/quote]That, is an extremely good point lol.I hate that moon faced binner.

Only a matter of time before the moon faced binner appears, I fear. They really need guests who have something to say, otherwise what''s the point? Current managers like Ince are just goijng to spout their usual line, Gunny clearly didn''t want to say anything controversial so it was just dull. The highlights were stylishly done but as we have already seen them on FLS or I player they are not enough reason to switch on. There''s real potential for something interesting, and the late slot doesn''t matter any more with it available on I player, but they''ll have to do better than this.     

Best bit was the section about the changing rooms. PL altering the Colchester away room by getting a wall moved to make it smaller, painting everything grey and dark brown because they are demoralising colours and getting the electric sockets covered so they couldn''t be used for music -great stuff and no stone left unturned to get an advantage over the opposition. Gunny then said the walls at Carrow Road are purple - not quite sure what that means!

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"] Another plus is they didn''t have some daft slot with email and texts from fans
[/quote]

Or some annoying woman having her say

What I found hilarious is that after the opening sequence ends with Keane talking about getting the scum back into the Prem they cut to the studio just in time to hear Holland say "Yeah" in a disparaging tone. Priceless!

A few points about the programme;

Matt Holland is a wooden hobbit;

Is Gunny ok?He doesn''t look that well!

And why didn''t they show the better footage of the game?

Other than those,it''s not that bad[:S]

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]It''s got to be done on purpose, if you don''t change it, it can''t duplicate it. He will add another capital or letter etc. I say get rid of the post count, not needed at all to be honest.[/quote]
Jas would be devastated[;)]
[/quote]

dunno what you''re talking about :p

[quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

Gunny has certainly put on some weight, good job they didn''t have Brazil sitting next to him [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

Gunny has certainly put on some weight, good job they didn''t have Brazil sitting next to him [:)]

[/quote]

or ''fat ronaldo''