Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Late Kick Off

I didn''t mean that, because i use the mouse on the laptop as the left click i, by mistake, dragged my middle finger over it as well as my ''index'' finger ?

It''s got to be done on purpose, if you don''t change it, it can''t duplicate it. He will add another capital or letter etc.

I say get rid of the post count, not needed at all to be honest.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]It''s got to be done on purpose, if you don''t change it, it can''t duplicate it. He will add another capital or letter etc.

I say get rid of the post count, not needed at all to be honest.[/quote]Jas would be devastated[;)]

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]It''s got to be done on purpose, if you don''t change it, it can''t duplicate it. He will add another capital or letter etc. I say get rid of the post count, not needed at all to be honest.[/quote]
Jas would be devastated[;)]
[/quote]

so would WIZ [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

anyone going to stay up to watch it - hosted by Matt Holland [:O]

[/quote]don''t know if the iplayer is gonna have all regional versions otherwise its flat cap football for me! dirty leeds, sheff''s hudds etc

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]It''s got to be done on purpose, if you don''t change it, it can''t duplicate it. He will add another capital or letter etc. I say get rid of the post count, not needed at all to be honest.[/quote]Jas would be devastated[;)][/quote]

so would WIZ [;)]

[/quote]so would you.

I think your all being very sneaky, by commenting, your boosting your own post counts, whilst tryiing to hide it yourself. At least that what I am doing [;)]

Matt Holland doesn''t look too confident so far but guess its the first show and he''ll improve.

[quote user="cityangel"]Matt Holland doesn''t look too confident so far but guess its the first show and he''ll improve.[/quote]Lol, he''s really wooden!

[quote user="cityangel"]Matt Holland doesn''t look too confident so far but guess its the first show and he''ll improve.[/quote]

Very wooden and whats with the hair,Gunn looks like he''s been eating out at Delias most nights,chunky!!! (Nearly left the at out)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search/?q=late%20kick%20offLooks like Iplayer will have all the regional versions!! Great news for us exiles!! [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]What did people think of the show?[/quote]I won''t stay up for it again if I''m honest.Plenty chances to see highlights and goals before Monday night.Though some of the footage about our game was interesting, ie the pre match stuff. though I doubt we''ll get such detail every week.

[quote user="cityangel"]What did people think of the show?[/quote]

A bit pants but as it was the first show i''ll give it time.

[quote user="kick it off"]http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search/?q=late%20kick%20offLooks like Iplayer will have all the regional versions!! Great news for us exiles!! [:D][/quote]

Judging by the comments on here, not quite such good news then!!

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="kick it off"]http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search/?q=late%20kick%20offLooks like Iplayer will have all the regional versions!! Great news for us exiles!! [:D][/quote]

Judging by the comments on here, not quite such good news then!![/quote]Its worth a watch, I guess I was just spoiled after seeing the whole game live on the net on Saturday!

What''s with Matt Hollands hair do, Made him look a bit of a dwork to be honest.Liked the bit re dressing rooms Interesting stuff, and nice to see Norwich First so I could switch off the Ipswich bit and go to bed.Nice ShowGuests were dullMatt Holland wrong choice

[quote user="Willmeister"]Anyone else think that Matt Holland reminded them of Dean Lerner from Garth Marenghi''s Darkplace?
[/quote]

No points given from my house I thought Mat Holland Struggled around the script gave to much chat time to Inch who spoke utter crap about how big MK are going to be Bryan Gunn was a total waste of space, bit like old times really, If Piper wants this to be a hit then he should think about real people on there, but please hope we don''t have a phone in or anything like it,  

Now that BBC have all the rights I feel they are really churning them out too much. This is one show too many - Holland I''m sure will improve but the format is just there to muster up strings of cliches from bored looking guests - no rapport, no humour. Gunny (again) had a chance to look like the big man by bigging up Lambert a bit - not a word. Gunny actually looked p*ssed.If I''m honest , the Football leagues is a bit dodgy too - Steve Claridge is painful at anything more than a one line answer and who at the BBC though that the presenter could carry a long show like that with a solo guest.

[quote user="cityangel"]What did people think of the show?[/quote]The show is made by a company Kevin Piper Media and last night it seemed like a carbon copy of the one he hosted on ITV, Anglia Soccer Night, but without the fans in the studio.Behind the scenes bit at Colchester was good but the stuff on the sofa was fairly predictable, with Paul Ince in particular '' bigging-up ''everything MK Dons, and, as they couldn''t say anything else it was no surprise that his and Bryan''s automatic promotion tips were Norwich/MK Dons ! Presenter Matt Holland looked like this was his first day in the new job. I remember Gary Lineker was worse than that when he first started and now he''s one of the smoothest presenters around so there''s hope for him yet....It did look as though Bryan Gunn had over indulged a little over the festive period but if '' Late Kick Off '' follows the formula of '' Anglia Soccer Night '' the sofa won''t have too long to wait before it will be suffering even more punishment under the weight of the more than ample frames of Barry Fry and Alan Brazil.Best hope they don''t turn up together.......

I thought it was pretty good actually. Some nice angles and slo-mo around the Norwich highlights; an extra interview with Lambo when he accused the interviewer of trying to put words in his mouth and there was a brief flash of menace in his eyes which showed the steel beneath but, above all...

1) Fabulous stop motion animation of Gunny (used to be corporate but now just corpulant (spellcheck please Bly).

2) Couldn''t see the ventriloquist working Ince, where was his arm?

3). Tried to see Holland''s strings but couldn''t....is this blue screen stuff?

Top stuff! Next it''s Mr. Potato Head as Barry Fry accompanied by a man in a Jabba the Hut costume from Scumville on Orwell.

Haven''t seen the show yet, but would i be alone in thinking Dion Dublin may be a better and more suitable presenter than Matt Holland? For anyone thats seen him, how comfortable did Dion look in his Sky Sports role?As for Steve Claridge, i rated him at the start of the season, but some of his comments over the past 2 or 3 months have just been... Well a little daft to be frank. The comment "In truth theres not much between Colchester and Norwich" was simply absurd. He forwarded the argument that the only difference between the two was "Norwich''s clinical edge".... What he didn''t take into account was the fact that our keeper dealt with all that was thrown at him, the Colchester keeper couldn''t prevent any meaningful threat getting the better of him. Their defence was an absolute shambles while ours was more than solid enough to prevent Colchester ever really looking like scoring, despite the amount of efforts they had. Their midfield was weak, provided little pressure, and struggled to find any decisive balls, while ours had more than enough tenacity and ability to cut through their side and effectively run any of the play that mattered by the end result. Of course he also failed to take into account that we were playing on an alien pitch in awkward and alien conditions to us, while these were circumstances that their players were more than use to, and had developed their play to ''suit it'' supposedly ''effectively''. While he also forgot they ''supposedly'' had over ''8,000'' ''deserving fans'' ''roaring'' their players on and booing almost every pass we made in the first half.Claridge also said about 2 weeks ago that he "was impressed by Norwich" but "didn''t quite see them competing for the automatic places" only days before we took Charltons automatic place in the table. What are his thoughts on the matter now i do wonder?Far from impressed from the man i now class as a first class fool.I''m a fan of the beeb personally, but they need to put in a little more thought about who their employing.