Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Ink

Preston sniffing after Russell again.

Just a snippet in the Star, but interesting given Preston have Ferguson-lite in charge. Can''t see it happening with PNEs current poor form.

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]Just a snippet in the Star, but interesting given Preston have Ferguson-lite in charge. Can''t see it happening with PNEs current poor form.[/quote]THE STAR! to quote the great http://www.showclix.com/event_pictures/Roy-Chubby-Brown.jpg roy chubby brown''''its the only paper if you wipe your a*se with it, more sh*t comes off the paper''''theres nowt in the local press

[quote user="lordyfan"][quote user="Dr. Ink"]Just a snippet in the Star, but interesting given Preston have Ferguson-lite in charge. Can''t see it happening with PNEs current poor form.[/quote]

THE STAR! to quote the great http://www.showclix.com/event_pictures/Roy-Chubby-Brown.jpg roy chubby brown

''''its the only paper if you wipe your a*se with it, more sh*t comes off the paper''''

theres nowt in the local press

[/quote]

Ha ha, that''s excellent. Did you know that local musician Lee Vasey is the nephew of Roy Chubby Brown?

I did often wonder that?. Is he still working? [lee that is]. I moved out of norwich 15 years ago and he were doing 3 or 4 shows on a sunday then!.

[quote user="lordyfan"]I did often wonder that?. Is he still working? [lee that is]. I moved out of norwich 15 years ago and he were doing 3 or 4 shows on a sunday then!.
[/quote]

Last time I checked he had a regular Sunday lunchtime slot at the Brickmakers on Sprowston Road with his big band, and then he plays various pubs around the county billed as: "Lee Vasey and friends". He''s a very good guitarist and his band are very accomplished musicians but I don''t like some of the material he plays with the big band. That kind of funky, jazzy stuff he does is not to my liking.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Rusty''s not rated by their fans it seems:

http://www.pne-online.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48190&page=2

[/quote]

Lambo has said no sales and would Rusty want to go to a team that will be in same league next season

[/quote]Again it all depends on what they offer him, he is out of contract at the end of the season and might fancy a nice little signing on fee and some healthy wages.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[quote user="lordyfan"][quote user="Dr. Ink"]Just a snippet in the Star, but interesting given Preston have Ferguson-lite in charge. Can''t see it happening with PNEs current poor form.[/quote]

THE STAR! to quote the great http://www.showclix.com/event_pictures/Roy-Chubby-Brown.jpg roy chubby brown

''''its the only paper if you wipe your a*se with it, more sh*t comes off the paper''''

theres nowt in the local press

[/quote]

Ha ha, that''s excellent. Did you know that local musician Lee Vasey is the nephew of Roy Chubby Brown?

[/quote]

Makes sense as his real name is Royston Vasey more famous for league of gents

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]Just a snippet in the Star, but interesting given Preston have Ferguson-lite in charge. Can''t see it happening with PNEs current poor form.[/quote]I thought it was Burnley wanting Rusty in the first place not Preston :O?

From a football point of view it would make no sense for Rusty to go to Preston given that there is a strong possibility we will be in the same division as them next season. Would he rather play in front of 11,000 at Deepdale or 24,000 at Carrow Road?

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[quote user="lordyfan"]I did often wonder that?. Is he still working? [lee that is]. I moved out of norwich 15 years ago and he were doing 3 or 4 shows on a sunday then!.[/quote]

Last time I checked he had a regular Sunday lunchtime slot at the Brickmakers on Sprowston Road with his big band, and then he plays various pubs around the county billed as: "Lee Vasey and friends". He''s a very good guitarist and his band are very accomplished musicians but I don''t like some of the material he plays with the big band. That kind of funky, jazzy stuff he does is not to my liking.

[/quote]Ahhh the Lee Vasey band, the drummer for them was my drum teacher, top bloke and a great musician!And on top, no chance of him going to preston!