Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

Don't forget Late Kick Off on BBC1 tonight...

It''s on late - about 11.30pm - but should be worth a watch; with from extra stuff from Col U''s humiliation...or The Restoration of the Natural Order, as it is otherwise known.

For those of you who were fans of the seminal Anglia Soccer Night, a distinctive regional football programme with a twist, LKO promises to be a real treat. If you like Kevin Piper, and let''s face it we all do, it''ll be right up your strasse.

Stay up or set the Betamax - it''ll be TV gold my friends.

OTBC.

I''m in the wrong region!

Is there any way that I can watch it via Virgin? I think if yo have Sky you can change what regional progs you get, but not sure about Virgin.

Isn''t Matt Holland the presenter? I swear I heard someone say that on the radio at some point.

[quote user="Bexley"]

Is there any way that I can watch it via Virgin? I think if yo have Sky you can change what regional progs you get, but not sure about Virgin.

[/quote]

I think it might be on iPlayer - but not sure.

Matt Scummer Holland is presenting it but Kevin Piper is the editor so matty will have his script written for him and Edited by Kevin lol

[quote user="Bexley"]

[/quote]See this thread Bexleyhttp://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1956649/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Will it be on iplayer tomorrow?[/quote]I don''t actually know if regional programmes make it there.

Looks pretty awkward in that studio... Matt Holland looks like he''s got a gun to his head. Worth it to watch those goals again, and again, and again...here''s the link to it on bbci player:http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00q9ps6/Late_Kick_Off_East_2010_Episode_1/

[quote user="emmaroyds"]Matt Scummer Holland is presenting it but Kevin Piper is the editor so matty will have his script written for him and Edited by Kevin lol[/quote]

and by god, does he stick to that script. laughable performance from holland

[quote user="covcanary"]Looks pretty awkward in that studio... Matt Holland looks like he''s got a gun to his head. Worth it to watch those goals again, and again, and again...here''s the link to it on bbci player:http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00q9ps6/Late_Kick_Off_East_2010_Episode_1/[/quote]thanks for the link. Is gunny auditioning for a reprisal of mr.blobby?. I think the show should bed in after a few weeks. It did look though as there was no rehearsal. I think they should have used an experienced broadcaster to present it too instead of an ex-binner. But, as an exile, i am grateful to see some extended highlights and interviews.

[quote user="Henry VII"]

[quote user="emmaroyds"]Matt Scummer Holland is presenting it but Kevin Piper is the editor so matty will have his script written for him and Edited by Kevin lol[/quote]

and by god, does he stick to that script. laughable performance from holland

[/quote]

Be fair, though, even to an ex scummer, he might take a few progs to get used to sitting in front of a camera.

Paul Ince was nearly cracking up at the begining, Matt Holland was stiff as a board. It was awful like some spoof tv wind up

It was rather wooden from Scummer Holland but the fact that our game took up over half the show (yes I did check!) meant that it was a worthwhile watch. Gunny came across reasonably well too I thought... though I shall wait with bated breath for the usual suspects to come on here to tell me otherwise! :P