Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Better than sex this result so far…

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Hope your sex life is better lol[/quote]

I bet, like Norwich, she keeps a clean sheet.

[/quote]

Lol

"You''ve obviously never met the right guy !!"

Excellent response

If I was choosing between the wife and us winning 5 nil it would be 5 nil everydayButchoose between sex with Cheryl Cole and us winning 5 nil sorry lads football wouldn''t even be thought offwell for at least 2mins lol

I wonder if Kathy has seen this thread yet? Lappinitup,Butler,Beausant and myself are ready to pounce on any posts Kathy!

[quote user="Hit Squad"]"You''ve obviously never met the right guy !!"

Excellent response

If I was choosing between the wife and us winning 5 nil it would be 5 nil everydayButchoose between sex with Cheryl Cole and us winning 5 nil sorry lads football wouldn''t even be thought offwell for at least 2mins lol[/quote]

i bet she''d be pleased to hear that!

Excellent response

If I was choosing between the wife and us winning 5 nil it would be 5 nil everydayButchoose between sex with Cheryl Cole and us winning 5 nil sorry lads football wouldn''t even be thought offwell for at least 2mins lol[/quote]I have it on good authority that your wife often drops in on here as she likes to read other peoples opinions on life and stuff.............

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I wonder if Kathy has seen this thread yet? Lappinitup,Butler,Beausant and myself are ready to pounce on any posts Kathy![/quote]Hmmm![quote user="Kathy"]5-0 every time.[/quote]So that''s  me, Butler, Beauseant and Tilly. Who else did you have in mind Kathy? [:^)]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Hope your sex life is better lol[/quote]

I bet, like Norwich, she keeps a clean sheet.

[/quote]

Not having a good time if she does [:)]

As for sex or 5-0, I''m going to have to think about that one [:)]

I think WITS is an acronym for: What Is "Tangy" Sex?

It''s when you both stand under an umbrella waiting for a cloud burst.

[/quote]

Footnote:

If Tangy hasn''t found his umbrella yet I bet he''s very frustrated. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I wonder if Kathy has seen this thread yet? Lappinitup,Butler,Beausant and myself are ready to pounce on any posts Kathy![/quote]Hmmm![quote user="Kathy"]5-0 every time.[/quote]So that''s  me, Butler, Beauseant and Tilly. Who else did you have in mind Kathy? [:^)]

[/quote]

Lapp,i have a list of suspects but for a fifty four year old woman she does live on Fantasy Island believe me.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Lapp,i have a list of suspects but for a fifty four year old woman she does live on Fantasy Island believe me.

[/quote]

Are you suggesting the lady has even accommodated Tattoo?

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Feed the horse and he will score :)

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You always give horses their oats!

[/quote]

[/quote]

So I was right about Holty''s tattoo!

[/quote]

[/quote]

All very well if he does not mind the "sell by date"on the tin being out of date.Anyway i thought your mission was to get some"eye candy"onto the NCISA committee Kathy?

Excellent response

If I was choosing between the wife and us winning 5 nil it would be 5 nil everydayButchoose between sex with Cheryl Cole and us winning 5 nil sorry lads football wouldn''t even be thought offwell for at least 2mins lol[/quote]2 minutes!You doing it twice then?

[quote user="Hit Squad"][quote user="Mason 47"]Cheryl Cole...But wouldn''t that voice drive you mental?[/quote]

Can''t see what''s wrong with her voice.

Excellent Responses[/quote]You''re a very lucky individual.

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="Hit Squad"][quote user="Mason 47"]Cheryl Cole...

But wouldn''t that voice drive you mental?
[/quote]

Can''t see what''s wrong with her voice.

Excellent Responses
[/quote]

You''re a very lucky individual.
[/quote]

I am sure you could find a way of stopping her speaking... not that her voice bothers me either really