Sign in to follow this  
dave345

PARKING AT AWAY GAMES

Hi folks,

Tranmere  are playing Norwich  Saturday, 3 April 2010at Tranmere.     I live near Tranmere and am looking into running a scheme whereby you as a travelling fan could park in a local person''s driveway for an agreed amount of time ensuring you have a place their waiting for you with an easy access to the main road out of Tranmere.

At this stage i am not asking for a charge I am only seeing how many folks are interested but i will only be charging YOU A MERE £1 which gives you access to a private forum whereby Tranmere residents can advertise their contact details for you THEN you and the resident  agree on the time and the parking fee between you.

I want to stress that Tranmere as far as i know DOES NOT have any parking problems I am doing this purely as an extension of my own business idea.  If you are interested then send me a personal message including your email address OR mobile number so i can collect as evidence interested parties for Tranmere residents

cheers guys !

thankyou sincerely

D.White

i think this is some scouse wag on the make. THIS IS FROM THEIR OFFICIAL SITE!!!!!!!!''''There is a very large

car park at the ground which costs £4 per car per game or £80 for a Car

Park Season Ticket. Car park tickets can be purchased in advance from

the Ticket Office on 0871 221 2001.
Beware of a residents parking scheme which is in operation around on many roads around the ground''''

[quote user="dave345"]

Hi folks,

Tranmere  are playing Norwich  Saturday, 3 April 2010at Tranmere.     I live near Tranmere and am looking into running a scheme whereby you as a travelling fan could park in a local person''s driveway for an agreed amount of time ensuring you have a place their waiting for you with an easy access to the main road out of Tranmere.

At this stage i am not asking for a charge I am only seeing how many folks are interested but i will only be charging YOU A MERE £1 which gives you access to a private forum whereby Tranmere residents can advertise their contact details for you THEN you and the resident  agree on the time and the parking fee between you.

I want to stress that Tranmere as far as i know DOES NOT have any parking problems I am doing this purely as an extension of my own business idea.  If you are interested then send me a personal message including your email address OR mobile number so i can collect as evidence interested parties for Tranmere residents

cheers guys !

thankyou sincerely

D.White

[/quote]

your tyres will of course be perfectly safe...

And the cars will still be there with all their contents when the fans return??? Despite what you may of heard there is some intelligence in Norfolk so good try scally lad but try another team''s site instead.

“Look after your car Mister”

Somehow I get the feeling that someone is trying to lift our leg, you’d like the keys left in the ignition as well?

[quote user="dave345"]

Hi folks,

cheers guys !

thankyou sincerely

D.White

[/quote]

Haha, Brilliant.

Hi D.White,

What a brilliant idea. I have a 2009 Bentley Continental which I will be happy to leave in someone''s driveway. I will also leave them a spare set of keys for emergency purposes, should the car need to be moved, which will also have my house keys on and the keys to my summer launch which is currently in Henly-on-Thames.

I would like to pay the £1 fee upfront so wish to leave my card details with you.

What a nice bunch these guys are!

[quote user="dave345"]

Hi folks,

cheers guys !

thankyou sincerely

D.White

[/quote]thanks dave but never had any trouble finding car parks at away fixtures

There is something similar run in Kent, we had a driveway in Sevenoaks big enough for about 5 cars and used to hire spaces to commuters (as we lived 2 minutes walk from the train station) for £5 a week, enough to cover the insurance, it meant the main roads weren''t clogged and our driveway wasn''t blocked.

Providing it''s legit it''s a good idea.

Park at my House.com strongly suggests that you contact your insurance company to check that you are happy with any implications which renting out your parking space may have.

implications ?

Venturing to Liverpool, the Wirral - or its outlying areas for business or pleasure?.....Intend leaving your car in a safe area whilst you take in the sights and entertainment that the City of Culture has to offer?

Contact Dave of ''Scally Security''.....They guarantee your car will be there when you return to it....

Well.....most of it.

"Scally Security" Ensure that your pride and joy remains where you left it. You know it makes sense.[Y]

Contact ''Dave'' for further details.....

[quote user="yellow blood"]

It is actually a legit business idea

http://www.parkatmyhouse.co.uk/?gclid=CIeViK3fs58CFRth4woddRDpLw

[/quote]maybe i''m hard of thinking, but theres no mention of a charge on there for registering. SO, heres what it looks like to me.You give this scouser YOUR bank details to deduct one pound for access to a siteThen you pay someone you don''t know, to park on their driveway.Heres where i have a problem1: WHY DID HE NOT PUT THE SITE''S URL IN HIS ORIGINAL POST?2: SO YOUR CAR GETS ''BROKEN INTO'' OR VANDALISED ON THESE PREMISES. WHO''S INSURANCE DO YOU CLAIM FROM?, YOURS/THEIRS OR THIS SCOUSERSits bent as a 9 bob note as far as i can see

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Venturing to Liverpool, the Wirral - or its outlying areas for business or pleasure?.....Intend leaving your car in a safe area whilst you take in the sights and entertainment that the City of Culture has to offer?

Contact Dave of ''Scally Security''.....They guarantee your car will be there when you return to it....

Well.....most of it.

"Scally Security" Ensure that your pride and joy remains where you left it. You know it makes sense.[Y]

[/quote]

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Me an'' me mate Tony - swear by "Scally Security".....

I don''t think it''s bent more just another simpleton from the ''thick generation'' who thinks that there is a ''market'' everywhere waiting for a bright spark such as himself to exploit.

Securing a regular spot over a long period of time might make sense. Registering and fannying about to save a quid or two on a one off game at an away match that you will only go to once in a season (or lifetime) when there is adequate parking at the ground is absurd.

Other than London most grounds are pretty much easy to park near even if it might mean a 15 minute walk or so. Tranmere is not Wimbledon.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Well.....most of it.

[/quote]

Mello,is this the same company that started out by guarding the houses of the Liverpool players while they were playing away in europe.I think only about six players suffered this fate,some while their wives or partners were actually on the premises.