Sign in to follow this  
stevieste

Getting From Lynn To Norwich on game days.

I''m wondering if a bus gets laid on in the Lynn area for game days?

I''m coming back from the states in April for my Mums birthday (Stockport 5th, bless her she''ll understand) and i''m trying to get to the game (tickets are going to be another thing once i know i can get there), I will not be having a motor so public transport is the way forward, but a 2 hour trip by eastern counties, or an express coach trip that leaves Norwich before it leaves Lynn (?) is not good.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

[quote user="stevieste"]I''m wondering if a bus gets laid on in the Lynn area for game days? I''m coming back from the states in April for my Mums birthday (Stockport 5th, bless her she''ll understand) and i''m trying to get to the game (tickets are going to be another thing once i know i can get there), I will not be having a motor so public transport is the way forward, but a 2 hour trip by eastern counties, or an express coach trip that leaves Norwich before it leaves Lynn (?) is not good. Any help on this would be much appreciated.[/quote]

I miss very few home games and live in Lynn. If you''re still struggling nearer the time PM me and I''ll happily give you a lift.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="stevieste"]I''m wondering if a bus gets laid on in the Lynn area for game days? I''m coming back from the states in April for my Mums birthday (Stockport 5th, bless her she''ll understand) and i''m trying to get to the game (tickets are going to be another thing once i know i can get there), I will not be having a motor so public transport is the way forward, but a 2 hour trip by eastern counties, or an express coach trip that leaves Norwich before it leaves Lynn (?) is not good. Any help on this would be much appreciated.[/quote]

I miss very few home games and live in Lynn. If you''re still struggling nearer the time PM me and I''ll happily give you a lift.

[/quote]

Although.....Height, weight and size restrictions, will of course apply....

"Toot! Toot!" [8-|]