Sign in to follow this  
Sammy_Clingans_Nose

Wallsall Away - Bitesize or Dains stand?

Just a quickie, tickets have arrived for the Wallsall Away game. The lady on the phone warned that they were used tickets which isn''t a problem only they have come through and are for the Bitesize stand? Where are everybody elses tickets because i thought the away stand was the Dains stand? Unless we have overflow like we did at Wycombe.

The Dains stand is definately the away end.

We had over 2000 going to the postponed game so I expect tickets were sold in an overflow area. If we take less than 2000 on Tuesday Walsall will probably direct you to the Dains stand anyway to keep all the away fans together.

I phoned  walsall ticket office  today they said that they have sent  approx 1200 tickets so I would guess that there will not be  as many travelling on tuesday, the guy said that if anyone did not have a ticket they would be able to pay  cash on the gate, I asked  about going into the  away fans  end without a ticket he said it should not be a problem with  cash  paying visiting  fans  hope this helps a little

[quote user="canarycol"]I phoned  walsall ticket office  today they said that they have sent  approx 1200 tickets so I would guess that there will not be  as many travelling on tuesday, the guy said that if anyone did not have a ticket they would be able to pay  cash on the gate, I asked  about going into the  away fans  end without a ticket he said it should not be a problem with  cash  paying visiting  fans  hope this helps a little
[/quote]

1200 is a bit of a false figure as who knows how many people have held on to the original tickets for 28th December which will still be valid for next week.

Myself and a few mates are using our tickets from the postponed game last week. I''m guessing it''s all rather complicated with duplicate tickets etc and have created an overspill area just incase.