Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

**NORWICH V'S BRENTFORD - SCORE PREDICTION**

"Say we are top of the league, say we are top of the league"

I''m going for a 3-0 win

Holt with a brace and Hoolihan from the spot!!

Somehow I have a bad feeling. Chance of going on top + chance of setting new club record (10 straight home wins).Statistically we will lose soon. But still, I''m going for a 3-1 win [:D]

Every win takes us one game closer to an inevitable defeat.Having said that I can''t see that happening on Saturday so it will probably be something along the lines of 2 or 3-1.

1-1.

Due a duff home result and the added pressure of possibly going top, and the huge expectation might not help us. Also Brentford are certainly no mugs and have conceded less goals than us, and have had some pretty decent results of late. Not forgetting, of course, that they have already beaten us this season.

2-1 Norwich.  They are no pushovers and if we don''t get going it could be a very tough game, we should expect 10 men behind the ball and so far this season we have struggled when teams do that.  However even if they do, do that I think going forward we will be to much for them, but if we get a goal early our passing football could rip them to shreds.  I still think we will win though, Holt and Hoolahan to score for us, and Cort to score for them. 

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

1-1.

Due a duff home result and the added pressure of possibly going top, and the huge expectation might not help us. Also Brentford are certainly no mugs and have conceded less goals than us, and have had some pretty decent results of late. Not forgetting, of course, that they have already beaten us this season.

[/quote]

I''m going with one all as well. Andy Scott will have Brentford hungry to beat us.However, they played on tuesday so hopefully we have an advantage. In games like this, it is vital the fans roar the canaries on... OT but i also I think it is about time Lappin got on the scoresheet ... our spaniard is on zilcho this season! 

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

1-1.

[/quote]Ah.......a voice of sanity amongst all the hype ( 24-0, eh Morty? ( lol) )In theory there''s no reason why we shouldn''t get that record 10th straight win but we''re not going to win all of our remaining home games. We struggled to beat Exeter when almost everyone expected us to win easily and I don''t think Brentford will be the '' walk in the park '' some are assuming.I think the odds on Brentford to win look pretty good but I think it''ll be a 0-0 or 2-2 draw.

This team seems to handle pressure well, so all the worrying about fading at the sight of 1st place and a record home winning streak strikes me as undeserved. They will shine brightly and win with confidence.

2 - 0 with goals by new guy Oli J. and top scorer G. Holt.

4-2 City :)  Holt, Martin, Hoolahan, Smith.

I Just Hope That As The Boys Know A Win Will Take Us Top, They Don''t Go Out And Cock It All Up!

3 or 4-0 We are so good at home, and dont concede much lately. Especially with our 9 in a row at home, I would bet money (if i was old enough) that we make it 10!Holt (2) Martin and or Hoolahan.