Sign in to follow this  
canarycol

How many are coming to the midlands on Tuesday ?

How  many city fans are  coming over to the game at walsall this time, I have booked the day off work again so its  going to be a long trek for me from Brmingham LOL  but seriously any idea how many are  coming over ?

I''ll be making the journey from Loughborough.

I thought it was a couple of thousand the first time - I don''t know how many of them will be making the trip again because it being a Tuesday night?

Are we definitely playing them on Tuesday? For some reason, I thought that we might play them on Sat still..

if  brentford  had  won  then we would have played  walsall this saturday as brentford  would have been in a cup game but as brentford was scheduled for this saturday anyway then we will be  playing them, so now we will be playing walsall next tuesday the 26th at the bescot  oil drums  permitting  that is :0)

[quote user="Jin"]Are we definitely playing them on Tuesday? For some reason, I thought that we might play them on Sat still..[/quote]No it is Brentford at home on Saturday.

[quote user="cosmos67"]Is it junc 9 M6 for the ground?[/quote]yep, just a couple of mins from junction 9. If i had not lost me job 2day, i would have come down from huddersfield OTBC

at the  first  game  they had a turnstille for cash paying away  fanswho did not have tickets there is a number that you might like to try its  the  walsall ticket office 01922651414

hey   there  I lived  in  Nuneaton  for over 27 years before I came  to live in birmingham I still follow  the Boro as my second  team  even though they are called  Nuneaton town I came over to see them play exeter in the cup

[quote user="canarycol"]at the  first  game  they had a turnstille for cash paying away  fanswho did not have tickets there is a number that you might like to try its  the  walsall ticket office 01922651414[/quote]Thanks for posting this it''s a last minute yea or nay for me.

Il be there, ridiculously i will have to miss my first lecture of a new module at uni, after having 5 weeks off! Had tickets for original game as not much of a trek for me from home, from just outside Worcester - not much more of one from Derby where i am now either i guess though!

I''ll be heading there from the Bristol area. I thought we sold 2,000 tickets for the first game so reckon there will still be around 1,500 or so there.

I will be there plus 2. I reckon if we win Saturday ( or should I say when ) this will encourage more to buy tickets so if you are definitely going I would buy them before the game on Saturday.

Also dont forget that from Norwich it is free coach travel, so get your coach ticket at the same time.

One negative is the weather - for all you in the Midlands is it forecast to be bad again next week ?

I am coming all the way from RAF Cosford...17.5 miles away! My mate is coming up from Bristol for the match too, he is a Liverpool fan, and even though they are playing at Wolverhampton Wankers that same night at the same time, he has chosen to come with me!!

Says a lot that!!

OTBC