Sign in to follow this  
Barbie

white N97 606 bus

I don''t understand Barbie''s post from Archant towers either.

[quote user="Barbie"]how do you find the mobile site?[/quote]I give up ... tried to guess what you are actually looking for and searched google. Lots of buses, lots of phones ... absolutely no idea [:S]

I think she spotted someone on a bus,using the Pink Un on their mobile.Well,i think that''s the logical explanation.Could be wrong though!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]You need a bus pass! [;)][/quote]How about they borrow yours Lapp?[/quote]I hate cheeky kids! [:P]

[quote user="Herman "]I think she spotted someone on a bus,using the Pink Un on their mobile.Well,i think that''s the logical explanation.Could be wrong though![/quote]Herman your a genius man, spot on i reckon.Now i understand this post i hate it more than any post ever. So Barbie got the 606 bus home and saw someone with a Nokia N97, white (i have the black one, much cooler, but i digress) and she has now decided to post a shiny new thread asking said person, ''''how the Pinkun mobile site is'''' ???what if there were two people on the 606, both with white N97''s? both looking at the pinkun mobile site? what then?

As the mobile pinkun site is fairly new, its nice to get some feedback on what its like.

I spotted someone using it whilst on the Sprowston P&R Bus (606) tonight so thought I would ask the question.

I am surprised this post, and the deleted second one, appeared on here as I received a 400 error (One for the development team) when posting so gave up.

Hope this clears up the confusion of my original post which was also from an N97 as the Blackberry failed!

Aaaah now thats useful. I was thinking about getting a Blackberry for my new phone ... might have to reconsider now [:)]

[quote user="Henry"]Aaaah now thats useful. I was thinking about getting a Blackberry for my new phone ... might have to reconsider now [:)]
[/quote]Buy an iphone...much better phone imo [Y]

look me up on ebay i have a few for sale lol      ebay name  ncfccitytillidie

i have three 3gs iphones coming saturday

the mobile site is ok... but you have to scroll down to the bottom every time to get to the next/last page. there isnst a sort by Newest to Oldest option. and you can''t PM... if these features were put in, it would be as good as the actual site then [:P]

I hate the mobile pinkun site, mainly for its lack of functionality and difference to the normal site.The main reason tho is that the Pinkun.mobile is designed for lower spec non smart, phones. I have an N97 and like phones are designed to display websites in their true form, not ''mobilesed'' in any way.I have trouble loading the proper site and it keeps defaulting to the mobile site, even tho i click on the pc site. Infuriating!

Im sure theres a script on the site or something that defaults you to the mobile site every time! Pinkun change it!!!!! i hate it! i havent got a phone from 2001!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mobile formatted sites are a thing of the past, if you have a proper smartphone (iPhone, N97, Blackberry, HTC etc) then you dont need to view sites in a mobile version!!!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Henry"]Aaaah now thats useful. I was thinking about getting a Blackberry for my new phone ... might have to reconsider now [:)][/quote]Buy an iphone...much better phone imo [Y]

look me up on ebay i have a few for sale lol      ebay name  ncfccitytillidie

i have three 3gs iphones coming saturday

[/quote]just checked out your ebay auctions, Jailbroken! awesome! ive got a JB''d Touch and i love it. 50 million iphones sold, and only 1million jailbroken, there missing out big time!How much are you putting the 3gs''s on for?

[quote user="Henry"]Aaaah now thats useful. I was thinking about getting a Blackberry for my new phone ... might have to reconsider now [:)]
[/quote]

Dont do it. Most unreliable un-user friendly phone I''ve ever had. Cant stand the thing

[quote user="Barbie"]As the mobile pinkun site is fairly new, its nice to get some feedback on what its like.

I spotted someone using it whilst on the Sprowston P&R Bus (606) tonight so thought I would ask the question.

I am surprised this post, and the deleted second one, appeared on here as I received a 400 error (One for the development team) when posting so gave up.

Hope this clears up the confusion of my original post which was also from an N97 as the Blackberry failed![/quote]Confused ?It''s all still as clear as mud.........especially as your original post was from a N97 which as far as I know runs from Trafalgar Square to Hammersmith. ( lol )I need a lie down....

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]

[quote user="Henry"]Aaaah now thats useful. I was thinking about getting a Blackberry for my new phone ... might have to reconsider now [:)][/quote]

Dont do it. Most unreliable un-user friendly phone I''ve ever had. Cant stand the thing

[/quote]I''ve had one for a couple of years and although it took a few days to get used to it, once you''ve done that I (and all other Blackberry owners I know) think they''re great. Each to their own...

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Georgie Bless"]

[quote user="Henry"]Aaaah now thats useful. I was thinking about getting a Blackberry for my new phone ... might have to reconsider now [:)][/quote]

[/quote]I''ve had one for a couple of years and although it took a few days to get used to it, once you''ve done that I (and all other Blackberry owners I know) think they''re great. Each to their own...[/quote]Agree, really good for internet and email I find.

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="Herman "]I think she spotted someone on a bus,using the Pink Un on their mobile.Well,i think that''s the logical explanation.Could be wrong though![/quote]

Herman your a genius man, spot on i reckon.

Now i understand this post i hate it more than any post ever. So Barbie got the 606 bus home and saw someone with a Nokia N97, white (i have the black one, much cooler, but i digress) and she has now decided to post a shiny new thread asking said person, ''''how the Pinkun mobile site is'''' ???

what if there were two people on the 606, both with white N97''s? both looking at the pinkun mobile site? what then?

[/quote]

I wouldn''t go that far Barclayman,i thought N97 was the bus number[:$]

Anyway,on some of your other points,bring back Pink''Un.com to my mobile please!