Sign in to follow this  
DH

6 Targets for January shopping list - from Pinkun Bentley article

At the end of the article Worthington is quoted as saying he has a shopping list with 6 targets on it. Do you think he wants to sign 6 players or has say three strikers and 3 defenders in mind and wants 1 of each? If we were trying to sign 6 players then there would need to be 2 or 3 leaving as well, who?I was wondering if Jarvis might be involved in a swap deal with someone out of the championship to lower cost of a signing. I can''t really see who else would be leaving?What does everyone else think? Hopefully we''ll at least get one signing and one loan signing.Can''t wait for Saturdays match against Chelsea, its what being in the elite is all about!!!

It means precisely nothing. How many targets did he have in the summer, or the summer before that?!All it tells us is that he is interested in signing a new player or two, has been doing his homework and scouting, and, er... we''ll see.

I think the six targets are:

Raul & Zidane in a swap deal for Craig Fleming due to Woodgate being injured.

Adriano

Nesta

Michael Ballack

and Finally some guy from the Forest Green reserve squad.

Seriously though, ama is right it means nothing.  I pretty sure we will bring in a loaner and maybe buy 1 or 2 players.

hes probably got 6 in mind but will only get one or two of them. If he only had one in mind and he could not get them then that would be pointless so hes got a few different options to go for

he probably has got 6 in mind...... 6 who play in the same position or something stupid like that

or hes got 6p vision

I heard were signing andy marshall back in a swap for green

I heard a great one the other day, i was in the pub watching the arsenal v chelski match. The was a gooner sat near me who started saying the Norwich and Arsenal were going to do a swap, Matty Svensson for Dennis Bergkamp!

i had to go to the loo as i nearly wet myself laughing!!