Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

has anyone noticed.....

that you can buy season tickets for under 16 in the N&P stand but in the barclay it shoots from U12 to U21,plus theres is a big difference in price for u12''s in either stand.Slightly annoyed at this.WHY?

Morty,i dont care that its a family area.My son and I have been sitting in the Barclay as a family for years,why should there prices be dearer?

[quote user="crowey66"]Morty,i dont care that its a family area.My son and I have been sitting in the Barclay as a family for years,why should there prices be dearer?[/quote]Woah there, you asked a question, I provided you with an answer!

[quote user="crowey66"]sorry mate,but you didnt give me an answer[/quote]

you get your discount like everyone else....so yes , you choose to sit in an area considered more desirable.... your choice!

[quote user="crowey66"]sorry mate,but you didnt give me an answer[/quote]The N&P is the designated family area, so the club structures its pricing policy to make it more affordable for families to sit in that area. This has probably been done as traditionally the N&P is a quieter stand and is well away from the away fans. That do?

I think he did give you an answer. If you want kids prices go into the familly areas or do the same as a lot of us chose to do. If you chose to sit in the Barclay you pay the barclay prices.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="crowey66"]sorry mate,but you didnt give me an answer[/quote]The N&P is the designated family area, so the club structures its pricing policy to make it more affordable for families to sit in that area. This has probably been done as traditionally the N&P is a quieter stand and is well away from the away fans. That do?[/quote]

morty u don''t have to explain....you cant eat the apple then moan after wards its to expensive!

ok,but do you agree that having no option for u16 is a tad unfair.We need the barclay boys of the future just as much as the families.And please dont get me wrong,i dont mean the hooligan element

[quote user="crowey66"]ok,but do you agree that having no option for u16 is a tad unfair.We need the barclay boys of the future just as much as the families.And please dont get me wrong,i dont mean the hooligan element[/quote]

we need passionate Norwich city fans were ever they sit!

[quote user="crowey66"]more noisy ones in the Barclay.I just feel like we''re being penalised for enjoying a sing song.[/quote]Well just pay the money and enjoy your sing song.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="crowey66"]more noisy ones in the Barclay.I just feel like we''re being penalised for enjoying a sing song.[/quote]Well just pay the money and enjoy your sing song.[/quote]

do you actually believe the barclay is the only place to sing!! crikey i sit in lower n and p, and regualy lose my voice!    Peace out the river end!

[quote user="crowey66"]lol,i will buddy,but i''m still PISSED OFF.So there[/quote]Right[Y]To show some solidarity here, I sit in the Barclay and my son has turned just turned 12, so I shall be paying more for his season ticket this season.But I like sitting there so I''ll pay it.

buy ive been sitting in the same seat since the new Barclay was built and i dont want to change.And come on mate,have you really lost yuor voice?

[quote user="crowey66"]buy ive been sitting in the same seat since the new Barclay was built and i dont want to change.And come on mate,have you really lost yuor voice?[/quote]

i sit in the lower left corner opposite you, have a look ill give you a wave!i alos had a season ticket for 10ish years under the score board in the barclay, i lose my voice just as much!