Sign in to follow this  
canarycop

dodgy rumours site - let's pray it is wrong

[quote user="Captain Holt"]LOL Morty, this line made me chuckle in particular, just the way it was stuck in there needlessly!

"in fact relegation is liklier"

LMAO.[/quote]If I could be bothered I''d go check the Ipswich message boards to see if anyone took the bait.But I can''t.

I have seen this as well.A little bit of research shows this could be

Full nameAndré Schembri
Date of birthMay 27, 1986 (1986-05-27) (age 23)
Place of birthPietà, Malta
Height1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
Playing positionAttacking Midfielder

Has recently been on trial at Ferencvaros in Hungary Maltese international and a goalscoring midfielder

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Is the Schembri signing for 140k another one of yours Morty?[/quote]No I bored of it very quickly and have posted no more tripe.Did amuse me to see a binner take the bait on there though.[:D]

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Just thought I would check before trying to find out about him. [;)][/quote]I wouldn''t believe one thing you read on there if I''m honest!

Just to clarify i am not a binner.I am a genuine Norwich Supporter living in the North East who cannot wait until he retires so he can return home to Norfolk and get a season ticket to watch his team every week home and away.Currently on the sick so find myself trawling sites to find anything out about my club ,yes , even dodgy rumours.After all isnt that what all football fans talk about day in day out.What their club is doing , who are the going to sign etc.By the way i still think Lambert will sign 1 or 2 players before the deadline.

Canary cop I think Morty was referring to an earlier post he placed on dodgy about Evans, never thought of you as a binner because of your use of punctuation [:D] , I have to agree with you about trawling the sites in hope of finding anything to do with the beloved NCFC.

Appreciate your comments.What do you think about potential new signings?There have been rumours on said site of David Edgar (Burnley),Max Gradel (Leicester) and the kid i mentioned earlier.Also speak of an agreement made between Norwich and Colchester of £150,000 plus Jamie Cureton as compo for Lambert.In the land of no smoke without fire you just don''t know do you?

As suggested earlier you really have to use dodgy as just comedy value. I think as a club we are trying harder at the moment to move certain players out, but the problem seems to be that no one wants to pay our level of wage, as for something happening, as a long shot how about a swap between the homesick Whaley and Dagnall at Rochdale.

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Canary cop I think Morty was referring to an earlier post he placed on dodgy about Evans, never thought of you as a binner because of your use of punctuation [:D] , I have to agree with you about trawling the sites in hope of finding anything to do with the beloved NCFC.[/quote]Lol, indeed the case!

Mowbray will get the sack. Attendences have dropped, fans dont like him, falling behind Rangers now, but I dont think Lambert would go there, yet anyway. Look at Owen Coyle, turned down Celtic to stay at Burnley, then moved onto the mighty Bolton. Scottish football is dull and predictable, when was the last time the season finished when Rangers and Celtic didnt finish in the top 2? Got to be around 25 years when Fergie was at Aberdeen surely?