Sign in to follow this  
canarycop

dodgy rumours site - let's pray it is wrong

####BREAKING NEWS####

Celtic FC

A family member who is employed by Celtic has told me that Peter Lawell will sack MOWBRAY this week and has already sounded out Parkhead favourite Paul Lambert to take over.

Expect this to happen before the end of the month..

Its all made up.....so unlikely to be true, but the problem is, some people with real know how, may sometimes go on there, but will not be belived by the vast majourity, because its 98% BS....

Don''t see the attraction for a manager to work in Scotland. Where is the challenge or exitement in managing in a league thats a two horse race every season. Yes he may be Celtic through and through but his professional goal must be to work in the English prem.

Celtic normally give managers a bit of time, they did with Strachan. Plus with their financial situation considering the compensation they payed to West brom less than a year ago, i dont think they want to be paying any more now.

Yep, me and my mates used to make up ridiculous rumours and post them on there...waiting to see how long it took for the post to hit other sites. In fact, one of his managed to be picked up by the EDP and became city linked with...[;)] 

[quote user="Askounin"]Celtic normally give managers a bit of time, they did with Strachan. Plus with their financial situation considering the compensation they payed to West brom less than a year ago, i dont think they want to be paying any more now.
[/quote]

thats ok, they wouldnt need to pay up for at least 6 months [;)]

[quote user="yellow blood"]

[quote user="morty"]Jaysus, give me strength.[/quote]

Jaysus, it was clearly a bit of fun, lighten up.[:P]

[/quote]Ha-ha, whats disturbing is that he probably believes it though.

A family member? Normally, it''s the friend of a cousin''s girlfriend who knows the uncle''s best mate of an employee''s brother.

20 Jan 2010 01:42:29

#Breaking News# im currently stayin in the hilton in glasgow an peter lawell and paul lambert are only after getn whisked thru reception! I was told by an oficial tm new his fate and xpect lambert to be unveild at news conference at 10 in the morning!

They''re at it again! Hope it''s bull...

I can vouch for that site being a joke - half of the league 1 rumours not involving Norwich were me anyway

I just started a rumour on there, though it says it won''t be posted till tomorrow, will be interesting to see who picks up on it and takes it as gospel lol.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]The deal will be concluded in a Glasgow branch of ASDA, of course.[/quote]Oh I didn''t start that one.Mine are the "Offer from Norwich accepted for Barnard"and"Marcus Evans to pull out of Ipswich"Childish and amusing.[:D]

Come on though, enough League 1 clubs are starting rumours to get our backs up - it''s the least we can do to fat least fight back, even if it is a bit of a catfight. Meow from me

[quote user="morty"]Hehehe, just got an Ipswich one posted on there, I could get to like this game!
[/quote] Iv''e posted a rumour about Spainboys sexual preferences, although for all i know it may be true[:O]

Lol, check this one out, I didn''t post this one by the way!!!At a meeting between Colchester & Norwich directors after the game on

Saturday there was agreement for Norwich to pay £150,000 and Jamie Cureton as

compensation in the long running Paul Lambert saga.

[quote user="canarycop"]

####BREAKING NEWS####Celtic FCA family member who is employed by Celtic has told me that Peter Lawell will sack MOWBRAY this week and has already sounded out Parkhead favourite Paul Lambert to take over. Expect this to happen before the end of the month..

[/quote]That name to me is the biggest threat we have of losing Lambert and i wouldnt even joke about stuff on here so lightly.I belive Celtic would be Lambert''s dream job... lets just hope he is looking at it futher down the career path.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="canarycop"]

####BREAKING NEWS####Celtic FCA family member who is employed by Celtic has told me that Peter Lawell will sack MOWBRAY this week and has already sounded out Parkhead favourite Paul Lambert to take over. Expect this to happen before the end of the month..

[/quote]That name to me is the biggest threat we have of losing Lambert and i wouldnt even joke about stuff on here so lightly.I belive Celtic would be Lambert''s dream job... lets just hope he is looking at it futher down the career path.[/quote]If I''m honest I seriously doubt it. I think Lambert has much more ambition than that.Lets face it (and I''m prepared to take a caning for this) Scottish football is crap, I honestly don''t know how Rangers and Celtic players motivate themselves to play the pub teams that form the rest of the league.