Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Season Ticket Prices....

Here in Tampa Bay where the Glazers own the Buccaneers...The cheapest Season tickets you can buy is around $500 and that is for 8 games lol....and those tickets are for nosebleed seats I mean terrible terrible seats. And the Buccaneers went 3-13 last year...and to park is $25 per car and $50 if you have a Van. Of course in Pounds it is around 50% of that so 12.50 per car and 25 for Van...same with the tickets. Yes I know it''s the NFL and its like the Premier League but the money that the Glazers put into this team it would lose to even a lot of college teams.... You guys get to see 23 games for im reading from 100 pounds to 400 I still think that is great value. Great Stadium. Great Club. Bright future. OTBC.

No denying the NFL is prohibitively expensive, but there are alternatives to paying $50 for parking.  Sold out games are on local TV, too, and most NFL games end up on local TV.  It''s whatever the market will bear.  I bet it doesn''t cost that much to go to Marlin games, or whatever baseball team it is that you have.  They play 81 home games, though. But as you insinuate, all that really matters is NCFC!  It''s all relative.  1st place by 5PM GMT![Y]