Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Brentford Odds!!

You can get 66/1 for us to be winning at half time and Brentford to win the match!

[quote user="JF"]You can get 66/1 for us to be winning at half time and Brentford to win the match![/quote]

just can''t see that happening, we don''t often lose after going ahead!

i know that you will tell me the last time and will probably only be a week or two a go [:$]

[quote user="JF"]You can get 66/1 for us to be winning at half time and Brentford to win the match![/quote]

just can''t see that happening, we don''t often lose after going ahead!

i know that you will tell me the last time and will probably only be a week or two a go [:$]

I work in the betting industry and I''d been considering starting a permanent Norwich City betting thread...

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

[quote user="Allez17"]I work in the betting industry and I''d been considering starting a permanent Norwich City betting thread...[/quote]

Works in a tiny pen factory

[/quote]Heh. Little bit more upmarket

[quote user="Allez17"]I work in the betting industry and I''d been considering starting a permanent Norwich City betting thread...
[/quote]

sounds a good idea to me :)

[quote user="Allez17"]I work in the betting industry and I''d been considering starting a permanent Norwich City betting thread...[/quote]

You should. Would you take any bets on Doherty being useless again next season in the championship?

We are due an off-day in front of goal, and Carl Cort might keep up the "ex-strikers scoring against old clubs" tradition so 0-1 is unlikely but possible.  I''d take 7-1 odds as an "Entertainment Insurance" bet.