Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Anyone know when the col who!? hearing is?

[quote user="Askounin"]Haha, they need some hope to cling onto i suppose. No idea when the hearing is btw[/quote]OT -I''m buying FIFA 10 tomorrow for the PS3. Fancy a match soon? PM me your ID if you do [Y]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Askounin"]Haha, they need some hope to cling onto i suppose. No idea when the hearing is btw[/quote]OT -I''m buying FIFA 10 tomorrow for the PS3. Fancy a match soon? PM me your ID if you do [Y][/quote]* playstation network ID

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Askounin"]Haha, they need some hope to cling onto i suppose. No idea when the hearing is btw[/quote]OT -I''m buying FIFA 10 tomorrow for the PS3. Fancy a match soon? PM me your ID if you do [Y][/quote]Sorry, im on xbox 360

I am still slightly nervous about this.The FA are notoriously unpredictable in their punishments.

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Askounin"]Haha, they need some hope to cling onto i suppose. No idea when the hearing is btw[/quote]OT -I''m buying FIFA 10 tomorrow for the PS3. Fancy a match soon? PM me your ID if you do [Y][/quote]Sorry, im on xbox 360[/quote]

Good man lol.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Askounin"]Haha, they need some hope to cling onto i suppose. No idea when the hearing is btw[/quote]OT -I''m buying FIFA 10 tomorrow for the PS3. Fancy a match soon? PM me your ID if you do [Y][/quote]* playstation network ID[/quote]Il give u a game CT - add me to ur PSN - Tomblazak is the username.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]However will we cope with a points deduction?[:|]

I find it hilarious that col WHO!? fans think its possible we could get a deduction.
[/quote]

I''m not sure that Col Who fans think it is possible but as the Diciplinary Commissions have a reputation for making the rules up as they go along who can know?

Last known scheduled for week beginning Jan 25th - possibly QPR - but will be located to best suit the members of the "Disciplinary Commission."

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]However will we cope with a points deduction?[:|]

I find it hilarious that col WHO!? fans think its possible we could get a deduction.
[/quote]

I''m not sure that Col Who fans think it is possible but as the Diciplinary Commissions have a reputation for making the rules up as they go along who can know?

Last known scheduled for week beginning Jan 25th - possibly QPR - but will be located to best suit the members of the "Disciplinary Commission."

[/quote]

I think many of your fans have been brain-washed into thinking it by Cowling. On the way back to the car from the match last Saturday, all the Colchester fans around us were saying that the result wasn''t a problem as when Norwich get docked 10 points they would have less points than Colchester.